Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default 9/16 X 18 tpi bolt?

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 06:48:03 -0500, Karl Townsend wrote:
mentioned, McMaster Carr. UPS on that is most likey 5 bucks and you
can burn that driving around. Just went through that routine looking
for 5-40 machine screws. Ended up ordering from McMaster.

I've quit bothering with the hardware store. Need five things, they have
four. Mcmaster has it all. Order by 5:30 and its all here by 10 the next
morning. AND, I GET A NEW CATALOG every year.

Heck, I don't _need_ a catalog - I've got the whole store at my fingertips:
http://www.mcmaster.com.

Speaking of bolts,
http://www.mcmaster.com/nav/enter.asp?pagenum=3064

Hope This Helps!