Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John John is offline

Default 9/16 X 18 tpi bolt?

wrote:

Would a 9/16 X 18 tpi X 3" long steel bolt or cap screw be
considered a generic item? Generic enough that I could walk into a
Lowes or Home Dept or Ace hardware, and expect it to be in stock?

If not, what type store would have this? I only need 2 or 3 of 'em.

Lee

Many hardware/lumber supply companys are stocking a full line of
hardware including metric and sae bolts and allen head cap screws.
There is one near me that I use from time to time. They have O
rings,and also threaded rod, and a bunch of other stuff. I think lowes
has a similar setup.

John