Boris Mohar

Default WTB TIG welder in Toronto area

Hello,

I need to weld some stainless steel so now I finally have the excuse and
funds to learn how to weld. I am looking for a brand recommendation for a
TIG welder in Toronto Area. Used if good quality would be fine. I know
that the motto is to get the biggest that one can afford and than some.
220V is available. I will be welding SS manifold out of 304 schedule 4
pipe. Here is a picture. The flange is slightly under 1/2" thick.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/borism/EXMAN/EXFLANGE1.jpg

Of course I will take the time to learn on something simpler.

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see:
Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs http://www3.sympatico.ca/borism/
Ed Wrzosek

Boris Mohar wrote in message . ..
Hello,

I need to weld some stainless steel so now I finally have the excuse and
funds to learn how to weld. I am looking for a brand recommendation for a
TIG welder in Toronto Area. Used if good quality would be fine. I know
that the motto is to get the biggest that one can afford and than some.
220V is available. I will be welding SS manifold out of 304 schedule 4
pipe. Here is a picture. The flange is slightly under 1/2" thick.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/borism/EXMAN/EXFLANGE1.jpg

Of course I will take the time to learn on something simpler.

I believe Mike Graham, a regular on this forum a while ago does TIG.
He is up in Caledon somewhere. Anyone have his e-mail?
Spehro Pefhany

On 13 Feb 2004 17:28:26 -0800, the renowned (Ed
Wrzosek) wrote:

Boris Mohar wrote in message . ..
Hello,

I need to weld some stainless steel so now I finally have the excuse and
funds to learn how to weld. I am looking for a brand recommendation for a
TIG welder in Toronto Area. Used if good quality would be fine. I know
that the motto is to get the biggest that one can afford and than some.
220V is available. I will be welding SS manifold out of 304 schedule 4
pipe. Here is a picture. The flange is slightly under 1/2" thick.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/borism/EXMAN/EXFLANGE1.jpg

Of course I will take the time to learn on something simpler.

I believe Mike Graham, a regular on this forum a while ago does TIG.
He is up in Caledon somewhere. Anyone have his e-mail?

His website (metalmangler.com) has gone away. There's another older
e-mail [ metal mangler at head waters dot com ] (no spaces) that you
could try.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Brian Lawson

Default Where's Mike..was WTB TIG welder in Toronto area

Hey Speff,

I thought maybe you had kept in contact with Mike and the lovely Miss
Teree??. You did send photos the other day! VBG

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Wrzosek) wrote:

[...]

Miss_Jaime

Spehro Pefhany Spehro Pefhany wrote in message . ..

I believe Mike Graham, a regular on this forum a while ago does TIG.
He is up in Caledon somewhere. Anyone have his e-mail?

His website (metalmangler.com) has gone away. There's another older
e-mail [ metal mangler at head waters dot com ] (no spaces) that you
could try.

That email is long gone.

His new one is

That is the one he gave me over a month ago when we were still
speaking to each other.

Now you all can email his hairy ass directly and stop blathering on
about him so I can read the welding/metalworking content posts in
peace for my upcoming welding classes.

Miss Jaime
Brian Lawson

OK.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 12:51:51 -0500, "Jimbo" .
wrote:

Thought we all agreed to never mention that unfortunate situation again?

Jimbo
.. .

Wrzosek) wrote:

[...]

Jaime

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 19:53:57 -0500, Brian Lawson
wrote:

Hey Speff,

See!! That WAS her in the photo!!

Nope. Wrong colour hair. Mine is red not black.