Brian Lawson

Default WTB TIG welder in Toronto area

Hey Speff,

See!! That WAS her in the photo!!

Hey, say Hi to Mike if you do write.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
On 14 Feb 2004 21:02:14 -0800, (Miss_Jaime)
wrote:

Spehro Pefhany Spehro Pefhany wrote in message . ..

I believe Mike Graham, a regular on this forum a while ago does TIG.
He is up in Caledon somewhere. Anyone have his e-mail?

His website (metalmangler.com) has gone away. There's another older
e-mail [ metal mangler at head waters dot com ] (no spaces) that you
could try.

That email is long gone.

His new one is

That is the one he gave me over a month ago when we were still
speaking to each other.

Now you all can email his hairy ass directly and stop blathering on
about him so I can read the welding/metalworking content posts in
peace for my upcoming welding classes.

Miss Jaime