Miss_Jaime

Default WTB TIG welder in Toronto area

Spehro Pefhany Spehro Pefhany wrote in message . ..

I believe Mike Graham, a regular on this forum a while ago does TIG.
He is up in Caledon somewhere. Anyone have his e-mail?

His website (metalmangler.com) has gone away. There's another older
e-mail [ metal mangler at head waters dot com ] (no spaces) that you
could try.

That email is long gone.

His new one is

That is the one he gave me over a month ago when we were still
speaking to each other.

Now you all can email his hairy ass directly and stop blathering on
about him so I can read the welding/metalworking content posts in
peace for my upcoming welding classes.

Miss Jaime