Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Boris Mohar

Default WTB TIG welder in Toronto area

Hello,

I need to weld some stainless steel so now I finally have the excuse and
funds to learn how to weld. I am looking for a brand recommendation for a
TIG welder in Toronto Area. Used if good quality would be fine. I know
that the motto is to get the biggest that one can afford and than some.
220V is available. I will be welding SS manifold out of 304 schedule 4
pipe. Here is a picture. The flange is slightly under 1/2" thick.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/borism/EXMAN/EXFLANGE1.jpg

Of course I will take the time to learn on something simpler.

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see:
Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs http://www3.sympatico.ca/borism/