Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
B.B.

Default Way off topic question

But there are some magnificently opinionated people in this group, so
I wanted to ask here.
I decided to join the army. I don't want to go into a long
description of why and why now, so just accept for the purposes of this
question that the decision has been made.
Here's the thing: I was opposed to this war before it started and
grow more disgusted with it daily. And I have no respect whatsoever for
George Bush. In your opinions, do you think it'll be possible to
separate that from work in the military? I'll be entering as a
mechanic, not as a fighter, and I plan to do my job--not make some silly
political statement by disrupting the military.
I have until Tuesday afternoon to chicken out.

new topic, off topic, about new topics [email protected] Woodworking 0 March 27th 05 02:05 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Transformer question Asimov Electronics Repair 5 September 26th 04 10:51 PM
Simple question regarding Ceiling tiles and sound? lbbs Home Ownership 2 March 25th 04 07:03 PM
Question????? Sir Edgar Woodworking 8 July 20th 03 05:22 PM