Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

Default Way off topic question

Unfortunately, having a non-thinker as Commander in Chief has had a
tremendous negative effect on the usefulness of the Army.

It seems obvious that you hate Pres. Bush, therefore everyone in the
President's service and everyone in the service is a "non-thinker". I have
ten relatives in various services in career positions of Major and above,
two are up for Admiral. Let me give you their e-mail addresses so you can
tell them yourself that they are "non-thinkers", be sure to include your
address and phone number! Be sure to thank them for fighting for your right
to sound foolish. I'm not trying to insult you Leo. When I DO insult you,
I'll explain it to you so there's no doubt.