Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

Default Life is good

I got a Foredom 2276 kit, a new pair of ostrich skin cowboy boots, and a
Home Depot gift card.

Life is good.

What did you get?

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cj

i got 3 pair of very thick/warm socks, a huge can of mixed nuts, a pair
of nice down house slippers/booties, the last waltz cd by the band, a
bottle of some killer garlic hot wing sauce, and a really cool model jet
RC plane, no propeller but a fan that blows out the rear. it scared the
**** out of my cats as i tried to fly it down a 25 foot long hallway. it
sounds like a super loud hair dryer. i will try to make my wife use it
as a real hair dryer just for fun. she might want to clock me with it if
i get to annoying but its made out of styrofoam so clock away mamma.
thanks for asking, merry xmas you-all
cj

Steve B wrote:

I got a Foredom 2276 kit, a new pair of ostrich skin cowboy boots, and a
Home Depot gift card.

Life is good.

What did you get?

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Anthony

"Steve B" wrote in news:BlJrf.8596$_L5.6732
@fed1read06:

What did you get?

A very nice coat, a chair back massager (5 motors!), a new cell phone
and, best of all....a week off!.

--
Anthony

better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

Steve B wrote:

I got a Foredom 2276 kit, a new pair of ostrich skin cowboy boots, and a
Home Depot gift card.

Life is good.

What did you get?

Steve

I got two shirts, some socks and a piece of ass.

And all of them were two sizes to big.

Sigh

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

"Gunner Asch" wrote

I got two shirts, some socks and a piece of ass.

And all of them were two sizes to big.

Sigh

Gunner

Don't know about you, but I never had any I wanted to give back.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ff

Steve B wrote:

I got a Foredom 2276 kit, a new pair of ostrich skin cowboy boots, and a
Home Depot gift card.

Life is good.

What did you get?

Steve

Fried oysters, chocolate covered nuts and some untold family stories.

Fred
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nick Müller

Steve B wrote:

What did you get?

No socks this time!
And a huge bag of transparent smileys I can use in my postings.

Nick
--
Motor Modelle // Engine Models
http://www.motor-manufaktur.de
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ken Cutt

Steve B wrote:
I got a Foredom 2276 kit, a new pair of ostrich skin cowboy boots, and a
Home Depot gift card.

Life is good.

What did you get?

Steve

Well a lot of tools , nice but not really that important . Time with
Family , great dinner , lots of noise , loud talk , another day to walk
this earth . Yep about as good as it gets . I hope everyone did as well
Ken Cutt
Opps almost forgot socks :-) too
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Christopher Tidy

I got a nice chair to sit in at my desk. Looks like something Winston
Churchill might have sat in. I got a megger too, but I knew that was
coming as I chose it myself. Great Christmas!

Enjoy your break,

Chris

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Sunworshipper

Steve B wrote:

I got a Foredom 2276 kit, a new pair of ostrich skin cowboy boots, and a
Home Depot gift card.

Life is good.

What did you get?

Steve

I got two shirts, some socks and a piece of ass.

And all of them were two sizes to big.

Sigh

Gunner

Guess misery does like company. Made me chuckle and smile this
morning.

Got my first cordless drill, a Rob Me. One battery has been on the
charger for 24 hours, is the red light suppose to go off? Scanning
through the book I noticed it said not to force the tool, wonder how
long it will last in my possession.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

In article , Gunner Asch says...

And all of them were two sizes too big.

Sigh

We got a dead cat.

Time to build a box.

Jim

please reply to:
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RAM^3

"Steve B" wrote in message

What did you get?

A 3-piece Laser Measurement [level, distance measure, studfinder] kit from
one BIL, a nice wood & brass 4-in-1 screwdriver from the other BIL, and the
DVD collection of the Victory At Sea episodes.

Life is "excellent"!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Adam Smith

Condolences.

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Gunner Asch
says...

And all of them were two sizes too big.

Sigh

We got a dead cat.

Time to build a box.

Jim

please reply to:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
doo

What did you get?

Steve

I have a full beard and my wife got me aftershave, so I got her some
beauty soap.

LMAO j/k

Ron

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
T.Alan Kraus

The Cream DVD from last years concert at the Royal Albert Hall, played
it really loud

cheers
T.Alan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

"T.Alan Kraus" wrote in message
The Cream DVD from last years concert at the Royal Albert Hall, played it
really loud

cheers
T.Alan

Nothing like "Crossroads" at loud volume. What a guitar riff!

Kinda iconic like Thorougood's "Bad to the bone" riff.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ken Sterling

Steve B wrote:
I got a Foredom 2276 kit, a new pair of ostrich skin cowboy boots, and a
Home Depot gift card.

Life is good.

What did you get?

Steve

Well a lot of tools , nice but not really that important . Time with
Family , great dinner , lots of noise , loud talk , another day to walk
this earth . Yep about as good as it gets . I hope everyone did as well
Ken Cutt
Opps almost forgot socks :-) too

Seven-year-old grandson got me a pair of gloves.... "These ought to
fit you good, Grandpap", as he slid his hand inside the gloves and
showed me that his little fingers only went out into the glove fingers
about half way. Then I put them on, and he checked to see that my
fingers filled up the glove all the way... His big smile with
beautiful dimples ... "Yep, they fit you good"... and away he went..
Great day.
Ken.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

Ken Sterling (Ken Sterling) wrote

Then I put them on, and he checked to see that my
fingers filled up the glove all the way... His big smile with
beautiful dimples ... "Yep, they fit you good"... and away he went..
Great day.
Ken.

I think I sounded a little materialistic. We had a day full of friends,
family, and love. Adorable grandbabies. Laughter. Food. Warm house.
Pretty decorations.

No misery. No sickness. No death. No tragedy. No fighting. No hurt
feelings.

Another year of life from my 8 hour reconstructive heart surgery in June,
2002.

So much when some people had so little.

I, too, have much more to be thankful for than a few gifts. Sometimes,
though, I forget to acknowledge it.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

On 26 Dec 2005 09:00:56 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner Asch says...

And all of them were two sizes too big.

Sigh

We got a dead cat.

Time to build a box.

Jim

Im sorry to hear that.

Need some live replacements?

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 10:02:01 -0800, "T.Alan Kraus"
wrote:

The Cream DVD from last years concert at the Royal Albert Hall, played
it really loud

cheers
T.Alan

OOOOOOO!!

"In the white room...with black curtains, near the station..."

I know what Ill have reverberating through my skull for the rest of
the day...

Sigh

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex B

wrote:

The Cream DVD from last years concert at the Royal Albert Hall, played
it really loud

cheers
T.Alan

OOOOOOO!!

"In the white room...with black curtains, near the station..."

I know what Ill have reverberating through my skull for the rest of
the day...

Sigh

Gunner

Introduced my younger wife to "Strange Brew" just last night.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 19:23:01 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

I got a Foredom 2276 kit, a new pair of ostrich skin cowboy boots, and a
Home Depot gift card.

Life is good.

What did you get?

My best one was seeing th' look on our youngest sons (12) face when he
opened a present and found a brandy new Daisy Red Ryder BB gun.

That followed by an incredible feast with kids and Grandkids made for
an exceptional day. Hope all of yours was as good.

Snarl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Wait

A great two day trip up to Green Bay, warm fuzzy socks, 2 red union suits,
SWMBO got a ticket to the Packers \ Bears game. Luxury club seat ($200 a
pop) Gambling cash and a great time with family.
Tom
Ken Sterling (Ken Sterling) wrote in message
Steve B wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Wait

Even better was the look on my sister-in-laws face when I gave my nephew the
same gift 10 years ago.
Tom
wrote:

I got a Foredom 2276 kit, a new pair of ostrich skin cowboy boots, and a
Home Depot gift card.

Life is good.

What did you get?

My best one was seeing th' look on our youngest sons (12) face when he
opened a present and found a brandy new Daisy Red Ryder BB gun.

That followed by an incredible feast with kids and Grandkids made for
an exceptional day. Hope all of yours was as good.

Snarl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff Wisnia

Steve B wrote:
I got a Foredom 2276 kit, a new pair of ostrich skin cowboy boots, and a
Home Depot gift card.

Life is good.

What did you get?

Steve

"Ferklempt" because SWMBO and I went to see Speilberg's latest movie
"Munich" on Xmas eve.

It was too damn graphic and realistic...

Happy Holidays,

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 18:56:14 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
Asch quickly quoth:

wrote:

The Cream DVD from last years concert at the Royal Albert Hall, played
it really loud

cheers
T.Alan

OOOOOOO!!

"In the white room...with black curtains, near the station..."

I know what Ill have reverberating through my skull for the rest of
the day...

That sure as **** beats xmas carols, wot? Great album.
(Does that last statement date me?)

No matter how hard you try, you cannot baptize a cat.
----------------------------
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Errol Groff

wrote:

I got a Foredom 2276 kit, a new pair of ostrich skin cowboy boots, and a
Home Depot gift card.

Life is good.

What did you get?

Steve

A Konica Minolta 5D digital SLR camera which was way more than my wife
should have spent on the likes of me and a number of gift cards for
Borders Books. Also a couple of books on the life of Thomas Edison
and his cronies, Ford, Lindburgh, Firestone et al.

A great day with my kids, their spouses, Rocky the British Bulldog
grand puppy.

Best wishes to all.

Errol Groff

Instructor, Manufacturing Technology
H.H. Ellis Technical High School
613 Upper Maple Street
Danielson, CT 06239

New England Model Engineering Society
www.neme-s.org

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

On 26 Dec 2005 13:38:33 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner Asch says...

Time to build a box.

Need some live replacements?

Thanks, we still have one feline resident.

The two came as a set when the neighbor's cat
had kittens under our porch 11 years ago. The
female is fat and sassy as ever, but we're not
sure what happened to the male.

It was probably lymphosarcoma, which metastisized
to his brain. His temperature regulation was all
messed up at the end, the vet couldn't even get
a temperature on him when ms. mulligan took him
in the last time.

He was a sweet cat and will be missed.

Jim

They operate much better as a pair, much like lungs and kidneys.

Get her a 5-6 month old kitten, else she may mourn the other and die.
Ive seen it too many times.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

wrote:

The Cream DVD from last years concert at the Royal Albert Hall, played
it really loud

cheers
T.Alan

OOOOOOO!!

"In the white room...with black curtains, near the station..."

I know what Ill have reverberating through my skull for the rest of
the day...

That sure as **** beats xmas carols, wot? Great album.
(Does that last statement date me?)

"Platform ticket, restless diesels, goodbye windows.
I walked into such a sad time at the station.
As I walked out, felt my own need just beginning......"

Damit!!!!

Gunner, stuck on an endless loop....

No matter how hard you try, you cannot baptize a cat.
----------------------------
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development

for torturing the cat." Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

In article , Adam Smith says...

Condolences.

Thank you.

Jim

please reply to:
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C.

wrote:

The Cream DVD from last years concert at the Royal Albert Hall, played
it really loud

cheers
T.Alan

OOOOOOO!!

"In the white room...with black curtains, near the station..."

I know what Ill have reverberating through my skull for the rest of
the day...

That sure as **** beats xmas carols, wot? Great album.
(Does that last statement date me?)

"Platform ticket, restless diesels, goodbye windows.
I walked into such a sad time at the station.
As I walked out, felt my own need just beginning......"

Damit!!!!

Gunner, stuck on an endless loop....

Could be worse, a few times when things were particularly chaotic at
work I found myself stuck with a loop of the Benny Hill theme music.

Pete C.

No matter how hard you try, you cannot baptize a cat.
----------------------------
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development

for torturing the cat." Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Stewart

Adam Smith wrote:
Condolences.

Condolences here too. I lost my 14 year old Border
Terrier 2 weeks ago.

"jim rozen" wrote in message

In article , Gunner Asch
says...

And all of them were two sizes too big.

Sigh

We got a dead cat.

Time to build a box.

Jim

--
================================================ ==
please reply to:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ff

Jeff Wisnia wrote:

"Ferklempt" because SWMBO and I went to see Speilberg's latest movie
"Munich" on Xmas eve.

It was too damn graphic and realistic...

Happy Holidays,

Jeff

Luckily, I waited until tonight to see it. The brutality of the film
prepared me for going back to work--- after a three day weekend.
Interesting history lesson, though.

Fred
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

wrote:

[...]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

(very quietly Gunner whispers... dont ANYONE mention "its a small
world")

No matter how hard you try, you cannot baptize a cat.
----------------------------
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development

for torturing the cat." Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 19:18:14 -0800, Jim Stewart
wrote:

Adam Smith wrote:
Condolences.

Condolences here too. I lost my 14 year old Border
Terrier 2 weeks ago.

Condolences as well.

Need another dog? Ive got 6 needing homes at the moment.

Gunner

"jim rozen" wrote in message

In article , Gunner Asch
says...

And all of them were two sizes too big.

Sigh

We got a dead cat.

Time to build a box.

Jim

--
=============================================== ===
please reply to:

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
everyman

Condolences also. Had to build a box for my friends dead dog. He couldn't do
it. Plus side his three year old daughter had fallen down the stairs and
landed on it. Not a fun way to die but very possibly saved her life.
Karl

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Gunner Asch

says...

And all of them were two sizes too big.

Sigh

We got a dead cat.

Time to build a box.

Jim

please reply to:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 02:01:51 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
Asch quickly quoth:

wrote:

That sure as **** beats xmas carols, wot? Great album.
(Does that last statement date me?)

"Platform ticket, restless diesels, goodbye windows.
I walked into such a sad time at the station.
As I walked out, felt my own need just beginning......"

Damit!!!!

"Could fill spoons full of coffee,
Could fill spoons full of tea.
Just a little spoon of your precious love;
Is that enough for me?"

Gunner, stuck on an endless loop....

Gitcher wah-wah pedals out, boys. We're doin' Cream this week.

Remembering Spoonful reminded me of the A***** twins. I still have
what's left of the promo album given to me by a pair of the best
looking Jewish twins I've ever met. Their daddy owned an AM radio
station in Oceanside, CA. Ooh, what fun that pair was! I just wish
I'd had both together. sigh Y'know, just once for the memories...
(We were young; no homeruns, just 1st to 3rd and lots OF it. Kathy A:
I miss being embarrassed by hickies you gave me, Miss Hoover.)

* Blessed are those who can * Humorous T-shirts Online
* laugh at themselves, for they * Comprehensive Website Dev.
* shall never cease to be amused * http://www.diversify.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John Husvar

In article ,
jim rozen wrote:

In article , Gunner Asch says...

And all of them were two sizes too big.

Sigh

We got a dead cat.

Time to build a box.

Jim

Sorry to hear that, Jim. It's gotta hurt.

My condolences
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill

Great, now I've got "It's a small world" sung to the Benny Hill tune going
through my mind........... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

wrote:

[...]

!!!!

(very quietly Gunner whispers... dont ANYONE mention "its a small
world")

snip