Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

Default Life is good

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 16:49:16 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 18:56:14 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
Asch quickly quoth:

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 10:02:01 -0800, "T.Alan Kraus"
wrote:

The Cream DVD from last years concert at the Royal Albert Hall, played
it really loud

cheers
T.Alan

OOOOOOO!!

"In the white room...with black curtains, near the station..."

I know what Ill have reverberating through my skull for the rest of
the day...

That sure as **** beats xmas carols, wot? Great album.
(Does that last statement date me?)

"Platform ticket, restless diesels, goodbye windows.
I walked into such a sad time at the station.
As I walked out, felt my own need just beginning......"

Damit!!!!

Gunner, stuck on an endless loop....

No matter how hard you try, you cannot baptize a cat.
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development

for torturing the cat." Gunner