Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Wait

Default Life is good

A great two day trip up to Green Bay, warm fuzzy socks, 2 red union suits,
SWMBO got a ticket to the Packers \ Bears game. Luxury club seat ($200 a
pop) Gambling cash and a great time with family.
Tom
Ken Sterling (Ken Sterling) wrote in message
Steve B wrote:
I got a Foredom 2276 kit, a new pair of ostrich skin cowboy boots, and

Home Depot gift card.

Life is good.

What did you get?

Steve

Well a lot of tools , nice but not really that important . Time with
Family , great dinner , lots of noise , loud talk , another day to walk
this earth . Yep about as good as it gets . I hope everyone did as well
Ken Cutt
Opps almost forgot socks :-) too

Seven-year-old grandson got me a pair of gloves.... "These ought to
fit you good, Grandpap", as he slid his hand inside the gloves and
showed me that his little fingers only went out into the glove fingers
about half way. Then I put them on, and he checked to see that my
fingers filled up the glove all the way... His big smile with
beautiful dimples ... "Yep, they fit you good"... and away he went..
Great day.
Ken.