Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cj

Default Life is good

i got 3 pair of very thick/warm socks, a huge can of mixed nuts, a pair
of nice down house slippers/booties, the last waltz cd by the band, a
bottle of some killer garlic hot wing sauce, and a really cool model jet
RC plane, no propeller but a fan that blows out the rear. it scared the
**** out of my cats as i tried to fly it down a 25 foot long hallway. it
sounds like a super loud hair dryer. i will try to make my wife use it
as a real hair dryer just for fun. she might want to clock me with it if
i get to annoying but its made out of styrofoam so clock away mamma.
thanks for asking, merry xmas you-all
cj

Steve B wrote:

I got a Foredom 2276 kit, a new pair of ostrich skin cowboy boots, and a
Home Depot gift card.

Life is good.

What did you get?

Steve