Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default Life is good

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 02:01:51 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
Asch quickly quoth:

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 16:49:16 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

That sure as **** beats xmas carols, wot? Great album.
(Does that last statement date me?)

"Platform ticket, restless diesels, goodbye windows.
I walked into such a sad time at the station.
As I walked out, felt my own need just beginning......"

Damit!!!!

"Could fill spoons full of coffee,
Could fill spoons full of tea.
Just a little spoon of your precious love;
Is that enough for me?"

Gunner, stuck on an endless loop....

Gitcher wah-wah pedals out, boys. We're doin' Cream this week.

Remembering Spoonful reminded me of the A***** twins. I still have
what's left of the promo album given to me by a pair of the best
looking Jewish twins I've ever met. Their daddy owned an AM radio
station in Oceanside, CA. Ooh, what fun that pair was! I just wish
I'd had both together. sigh Y'know, just once for the memories...
(We were young; no homeruns, just 1st to 3rd and lots OF it. Kathy A:
I miss being embarrassed by hickies you gave me, Miss Hoover.)

* Blessed are those who can * Humorous T-shirts Online
* laugh at themselves, for they * Comprehensive Website Dev.
* shall never cease to be amused * http://www.diversify.com