Gunner

Default OT- Intelligence Bombshell: Saddam Financed Lead 9/11 Hijacker

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...5/111243.shtml

Saturday Nov. 15, 2003; 10:44 a.m. EST
Intelligence Bombshell: Saddam Financed Lead 9/11 Hijacker

In a startling about face for U.S. intelligence officials, a bombshell
memo released by the Senate Intelligence Committee late Friday draws a
direct link between Saddam Hussein and the 9/11 attacks, citing evidence
that Iraqi intelligence bankrolled lead 9/11 hijacker Mohamed Atta in the
months leading up to the worst terrorist attack ever on U.S. soil.

The previously secret 16 page memo, prepared by the CIA and other U.S.
intelligence agencies, says Atta met as many as four times in Prague with
Iraqi intelligence agent Ahmed al Ani prior to the 9/11 attacks.

In a staggering revelation that offers an overwhelming and compelling
justification for the U.S. attack on Iraq, the CIA memo says that, during
one of these meetings, al Ani "ordered the [Iraqi Intelligence Service]
finance officer to issue Atta funds from IIS financial holdings in the
Prague office."

Al Ani was captured by coalition forces in July and has reportedly
denied to U.S. interrogators any meeting with Atta. U.S. press reports on
Iraq's role in 9/11, however, have been notoriously unreliable and are often
driven by an agenda to undermine justification for the war.

In excerpts first reported late Friday by the Weekly Standard, the
memo says that the CIA "can confirm two Atta visits to Prague - in Dec. 1994
and in June 2000." Data surrounding the other two meetings, on Oct. 26, 1999
and April 9, 2001, is described as "complicated and sometimes
contradictory."

Neither the CIA nor the FBI can confirm, for instance, that Atta met
specifically with Iraqi intelligence.

However, the memo emphasizes that Czech intelligence continues to
insist that the meetings took place.

"Czech Interior Minister Stanislav Gross continues to stand by his
information," said the Standard, noting that the memo cites five
high-ranking members of the Czech government who have publicly confirmed
meetings between Atta and al Ani.

Another point about the memo worth noting: It's revelations are based
not just on information obtained by the FBI and the CIA - agencies whose
pre-9/11 intelligence failures were legion. Instead the memo sources a
variety of domestic and foreign agencies, including the Defense Intelligence
Agency and the National Security Agency.

"Much of the evidence is detailed, conclusive, and corroborated by
multiple sources," the Standard said.

Another intriguing link between the 9/11 attacks and Iraq comes from
"sensitive reporting" on a Malaysia-based Iraqi national named Ahmed Shakir.

Shakir is said to have "facilitated the arrival of one of the Sept 11
hijackers for an operational meeting in Kuala Lumpur (Jan 2000)." Shakir's
travel and contacts link him to a worldwide network of terrorists, including
al Qaeda, the memo reveals. Shakir worked at the Kuala Lumpur airport - a
job he claimed to have obtained through an Iraqi embassy employee. As the
Standard notes:

"The Iraqi embassy, not his employer, controlled Shakir's schedule. He
was detained in Qatar on September 17, 2001.

"Authorities found in his possession contact information for
terrorists involved in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, the 1998 embassy
bombings, the 2000 attack on the USS Cole, and the September 11 hijackings.
The CIA had previous reporting that Shakir had received a phone call from
the safe house where the 1993 World Trade Center attacks had been plotted."

Beyond detailing evidence tying Saddam to the 9/11 attacks, the
blockbuster memo reveals 50 instances of contacts between senior al Qaeda
officials and Iraqi operatives - starting in 1990 and continuing right up to
March 2003.

Incredibly, the Bush administration has gone out of its way to
disparage reports of any Iraq-9/11 links.

Although Vice President Dick Cheney told "Meet the Press" in September
that evidence of a link is inconclusive, President Bush shut the door on
further speculation a week later, telling reporters that U.S. intelligence
had uncovered "no evidence" of a Baghdad role in the 9/11 plot.

In a further example of administration incompetence, the Standard
reports that "few people in the U.S. government are expressly looking for
such links. There is no Iraq-al Qaeda equivalent of the CIA's 1,400-person
Iraq Survey Group currently searching Iraq for weapons of mass destruction."

"By calling attention to 'a well regulated militia', the 'security' of the
nation, and the right of each citizen 'to keep and bear arms', our founding
fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy. Although
it is extremely unlikely that the fears of governmental tyranny which gave
rise to the Second Amendment will ever be a major danger to our nation, the
Amendment still remains an important declaration of our basic
civilian-military relationships, in which every citizen must be ready to
participate in the defense of his country. For that reason, I believe the
Second Amendment will always be important."
-- Senator John F. Kennedy, (D) 1960
Larry Jaques

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 20:48:43 GMT, Gunner
brought forth from the murky depths:

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...5/111243.shtml

Well, ain't THAT timely. After all the time UN inspectors AND a
1,400 man crew have spent looking for WMDs and not finding any.

It leads one to wonder just WTF they are all up to...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If God approved of nudity, we all would have been born naked.
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
http://www.diversify.com Your Wild & Woody Website Wonk
Gunner

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 21:40:48 GMT, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 20:48:43 GMT, Gunner
brought forth from the murky depths:

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...5/111243.shtml

Well, ain't THAT timely. After all the time UN inspectors AND a
1,400 man crew have spent looking for WMDs and not finding any.

It leads one to wonder just WTF they are all up to...

Interesting that folks were willing to give Hans Blix 20 yrs to find
them, and bitch about not finding them in 6 months.

Gunner

"The Democratic Party is the party of this popular corruption. The heart of the Democratic Party and its activist core is made up of government unions, government dependent professions (teachers, social workers, civil servants); special interest and special benefits groups (abortion rights, is a good example) that feed off the government trough; and ethnic constituencies, African Americans being the most prominent, who are disproportionately invested in government jobs and in programs that government provides.

" The Democratic Party credo is 'Take as much of the people's money as politically feasible, and use that money to buy as many of the people's votes as possible'. Tax cuts are a threat to this Democratic agenda. Consequently, Democrats loathe and despise them." -Semi-reformed Leftist David Horowitz
Eric R Snow

wrote:

[...]

And if you believe the preceeding then I've got some land in florida
and a bridge to sell you.
ERS
Nick Hull

wrote:

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 20:48:43 GMT, Gunner
brought forth from the murky depths:

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...5/111243.shtml

Well, ain't THAT timely. After all the time UN inspectors AND a
1,400 man crew have spent looking for WMDs and not finding any.

It leads one to wonder just WTF they are all up to...

Interesting that folks were willing to give Hans Blix 20 yrs to find
them, and bitch about not finding them in 6 months.

Give Hans 100,000 people and total control & access and he woulf find
everything in one month.

--
free men own guns - slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/

Gunner

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 00:17:39 GMT, sittingduck
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

Saturday Nov. 15, 2003; 10:44 a.m. EST
Intelligence Bombshell: Saddam Financed Lead 9/11 Hijacker

Christ, if all you can do is copy and paste stuff, at least make sure its
SEMI legitimate.

Christ, if all you can do is **** and moan, at least make sure you
supply a some data to refute it.

I notice you seem to nearly always be cite short, emotional spew
rich.

Gunner

"The Democratic Party is the party of this popular corruption.
The heart of the Democratic Party and its activist core is
made up of government unions, government dependent professions
(teachers, social workers, civil servants); special interest and
special benefits groups (abortion rights, is a good example) that
feed off the government trough; and ethnic constituencies, African Americans
being the most prominent, who are disproportionately invested in government jobs
and in programs that government provides.

" The Democratic Party credo is 'Take as much of the people's money as politically feasible,
and use that money to buy as many of the people's votes as possible'.
Tax cuts are a threat to this Democratic agenda.
Consequently, Democrats loathe and despise them." -Semi-reformed Leftist David Horowitz
Gunner

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 16:17:42 -0800, Eric R Snow
wrote:

In a further example of administration incompetence, the Standard
reports that "few people in the U.S. government are expressly looking for
such links. There is no Iraq-al Qaeda equivalent of the CIA's 1,400-person
Iraq Survey Group currently searching Iraq for weapons of mass destruction."

And if you believe the preceeding then I've got some land in florida
and a bridge to sell you.
ERS

How much for the bridge?

http://www.nypost.com/news/worldnews/42706.htm

Gunner

"The Democratic Party is the party of this popular corruption.
The heart of the Democratic Party and its activist core is
made up of government unions, government dependent professions
(teachers, social workers, civil servants); special interest and
special benefits groups (abortion rights, is a good example) that
feed off the government trough; and ethnic constituencies, African Americans
being the most prominent, who are disproportionately invested in government jobs
and in programs that government provides.

" The Democratic Party credo is 'Take as much of the people's money as politically feasible,
and use that money to buy as many of the people's votes as possible'.
Tax cuts are a threat to this Democratic agenda.
Consequently, Democrats loathe and despise them." -Semi-reformed Leftist David Horowitz
Larry Jaques

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 22:03:05 GMT, Gunner

wrote:

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 20:48:43 GMT, Gunner
brought forth from the murky depths:

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...5/111243.shtml

Well, ain't THAT timely. After all the time UN inspectors AND a
1,400 man crew have spent looking for WMDs and not finding any.

It leads one to wonder just WTF they are all up to...

Interesting that folks were willing to give Hans Blix 20 yrs to find
them, and bitch about not finding them in 6 months.

I'm sure glad I wasn't a limited & delayed UN inspector.
1,400 in 6 months vs. half a dozen in political chains?
YOU do the math. But do you really believe they wouldn't
have brought something like this bombshell into the light
as soon as they found out rather than now, 100s of dead US
soldiers later, if it were real? Color me just a wee bit
skeptical. Ever wonder if Iraq really DID destroy the chems
ten years ago?

Don't get me wrong: I'm definitely NOT pro-Hussein. We (the
USA) created a really bad guy in Hussein and it's good that
he's gone, but isn't it time our CIA stopped creating/enhancing
all these assholes? All it ever brings to us is ever-escalating
terrorism. We train them and then expect them NOT to use the
tactics against us when we turn our backs on them? I'd like us
out of the Middle East altogether and immediately, but I know
that'll never happen, tanj it all.

There's oil in them thar hills, son.

Sigh...

Vote Independent: Get our corrupt 2-party system OUT of power.
Let's not try to democratize the rest of the world. We can
barely handle it ourselves. Gunner, DO read Kaplan's "The Coming
Anarchy". It's a very interesting book.

I'll apologize for offending someone...right
after they apologize for being easily offended.
http://www.diversify.com Inoffensive Web Design
Gunner

wrote:

[...]

I have. Shrug..no more nor no less than any other doom and gloom text

Gunner

[...]

Alan Moore

wrote:

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 20:48:43 GMT, Gunner
brought forth from the murky depths:

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...5/111243.shtml

Well, ain't THAT timely. After all the time UN inspectors AND a
1,400 man crew have spent looking for WMDs and not finding any.

It leads one to wonder just WTF they are all up to...

Interesting that folks were willing to give Hans Blix 20 yrs to find
them, and bitch about not finding them in 6 months.

Uh, those Prague meetings were totally bogus. It was some guy that
looked like Atta. The FBI checked and found that Atta was in Miami at
the time the meetings were said to have been taking place.

Nice Try.

Al Moore

Glenn Ashmore

You might notice that the memo was written by Undersecretary of Defense
for Policy Douglas Feith. Feith was one of the neo-conservative members
of the PNAC bunch that screamed loudest about Iraqi WMD using previously
discredited "intelligence". He was also instrumental in shutting out
the State Department from all post war planning.

Now that his chickens are coming home to roost he is trying to cover his
ass by dredging up more discredited "intelligence". None of the "facts"
Feith is new and most of it has been found to be doubtful if not
completely false. Even the White House has discredited the memo.

Gunner's problem is that he believes every harebrained statement by
every right wing rag without looking into the actual facts or the
motivations of the people making the statements. That is what I mean
about "susceptible to propaganda". Right now we are being lied to much
more than usual. Everything we read or hear whether we agree with it or
not needs to be carefully examined with a healthy degree of skepticism.
Clinton may have lied about what he did with his cigars but at least
his lie didn't get anyone killed. Bush and his cronies lies are costing
us lives and money.

wrote:

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 20:48:43 GMT, Gunner
brought forth from the murky depths:

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...5/111243.shtml

Well, ain't THAT timely. After all the time UN inspectors AND a
1,400 man crew have spent looking for WMDs and not finding any.

It leads one to wonder just WTF they are all up to...

Interesting that folks were willing to give Hans Blix 20 yrs to find
them, and bitch about not finding them in 6 months.

Uh, those Prague meetings were totally bogus. It was some guy that
looked like Atta. The FBI checked and found that Atta was in Miami at
the time the meetings were said to have been taking place.

Nice Try.

Al Moore

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

Ed Huntress

--
Ed Huntress
(remove "3" from email address for email reply)
"Glenn Ashmore" wrote in message
newsSPtb.4452$0K4.2620@lakeread04...
You might notice that the memo was written by Undersecretary of Defense
for Policy Douglas Feith. Feith was one of the neo-conservative members
of the PNAC bunch that screamed loudest about Iraqi WMD using previously
discredited "intelligence". He was also instrumental in shutting out
the State Department from all post war planning.

Here's what the Washington Post said today about this memo:

============================

Yesterday, allegations of new evidence of connections between Iraq and al
Qaeda contained in a classified annex attached to Feith's Oct. 27 letter to
leaders of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence were published in the
Weekly Standard. Feith had been asked to support his July 10 closed-door
testimony about such connections. The classified annex summarized raw
intelligence reports but did not analyze them or address their accuracy,
according to a senior administration official familiar with the matter.

============================

I haven't seen much else.

Ed Huntress

Jimbo

For what it's worth I seem to remember those secret Prague meetings being
mentioned in the press and on TV months before the USA decided to go into
Iraq.

Doesn't anyone else remember those reports floating around during the
investigation into 9?11, or am I just dreaming?

Jimbo
wrote:

[...]

Gary Coffman

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 13:57:11 -0500, Glenn Ashmore wrote:
You might notice that the memo was written by Undersecretary of Defense
for Policy Douglas Feith. Feith was one of the neo-conservative members
of the PNAC bunch that screamed loudest about Iraqi WMD using previously
discredited "intelligence". He was also instrumental in shutting out
the State Department from all post war planning.

Now that his chickens are coming home to roost he is trying to cover his
ass by dredging up more discredited "intelligence". None of the "facts"
Feith is new and most of it has been found to be doubtful if not
completely false. Even the White House has discredited the memo.

Yep, early on the FBI had proof Atta was in Miami on the days he was
supposedly meeting with Iraqi intelligence operatives in Prague. That
was widely reported in the months following 911.

Gunner's problem is that he believes every harebrained statement by
every right wing rag without looking into the actual facts or the
motivations of the people making the statements. That is what I mean
about "susceptible to propaganda".

I'm not convinced Gunner actually believes all that spew, but he
spews it all the same if it serves his ideological purposes. That
makes *him* a propagandist every bit as culpable as if he thought
up the lies himself.

Gary
Gary Coffman

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 16:56:46 -0500, "Jimbo" . wrote:
For what it's worth I seem to remember those secret Prague meetings being
mentioned in the press and on TV months before the USA decided to go into
Iraq.

Doesn't anyone else remember those reports floating around during the
investigation into 9?11, or am I just dreaming?

You're not dreaming. It was well covered, and well debunked. The FBI
had hard proof that Atta was in Miami on the dates he supposedly met
with Iraqi intelligence operatives in Prague.

Gary

Alan Moore

wrote:

You might notice that the memo was written by Undersecretary of Defense
for Policy Douglas Feith.

snip

I knew it! The president was using Feith-based intelligence!

Al Moore

brownnsharp

TRUTH AND LIES:

In truth, us peasants will NEVER know the truth about what happened
leading up to the Iraqi war and/or the 9-11 incident until time has
passed, all those who were politically involved are dead, and scholars
have time to evaluate the quagmire of facts and fictions left behind
to find a consistent data set. Anyone who is not cynical about what
he hears about this mess is a fool.

One thing about history I have come to realize is that an old history
book is more likely to be wrong than a new one.

Brownnsharp
Gunner

wrote:

Gunner's problem is that he believes every harebrained statement by
every right wing rag without looking into the actual facts or the
motivations of the people making the statements. That is what I mean
about "susceptible to propaganda".

Oddly enough, Glenn tends to disbelieve everything that comes from the
Right, and believes every hairbrained statement by every leftwing raw
without looking into the actual facts of the motivations of the people
making the statements. That is what I mean about you and propaganda.

Thing hard boys and girls...the media has the same facts as you
fellows do, and more. Tell me no one in the Left Wing media remembered
the "debunking" of the Ata meetings. Where are the loud squeals of
outrage and the calls for an investigation? If they had caught a
member of the Bush admin out on a limb..they damned sure would have
sawed it off. So where is it?

Hummmmm?

Gunner

"The Democratic Party is the party of this popular corruption.
The heart of the Democratic Party and its activist core is
made up of government unions, government dependent professions
(teachers, social workers, civil servants); special interest and
special benefits groups (abortion rights, is a good example) that
feed off the government trough; and ethnic constituencies, African Americans
being the most prominent, who are disproportionately invested in government jobs
and in programs that government provides.

" The Democratic Party credo is 'Take as much of the people's money as politically feasible,
and use that money to buy as many of the people's votes as possible'.
Tax cuts are a threat to this Democratic agenda.
Consequently, Democrats loathe and despise them." -Semi-reformed Leftist David Horowitz
Glenn Ashmore

wrote:

Gunner's problem is that he believes every harebrained statement by
every right wing rag without looking into the actual facts or the
motivations of the people making the statements. That is what I mean
about "susceptible to propaganda".

Oddly enough, Glenn tends to disbelieve everything that comes from the
Right, and believes every hairbrained statement by every leftwing raw
without looking into the actual facts of the motivations of the people
making the statements. That is what I mean about you and propaganda.

Now here is the real problem with the Right Wing. They are so far Right
that any difference in opinion gets labeled "Liberal". I consider
myself a moderate conservative. I don't believe half of what the tree
huggers say and nothing that Ted and Hillary say.

Thing hard boys and girls...the media has the same facts as you
fellows do, and more. Tell me no one in the Left Wing media remembered
the "debunking" of the Ata meetings. Where are the loud squeals of
outrage and the calls for an investigation? If they had caught a
member of the Bush admin out on a limb..they damned sure would have
sawed it off. So where is it?

Hummmmm?

Because it is a rehash of old news and of interest only to the truly
right wing press? There is a principle of extremist regardless of which
end they are on. Shout a lie long enough and loud enough and people
will start to believe it. The only defense to that tactic is to stay
informed and remain skeptical.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

Gunner

wrote:

Gunner's problem is that he believes every harebrained statement by
every right wing rag without looking into the actual facts or the
motivations of the people making the statements. That is what I mean
about "susceptible to propaganda".

Oddly enough, Glenn tends to disbelieve everything that comes from the
Right, and believes every hairbrained statement by every leftwing raw
without looking into the actual facts of the motivations of the people
making the statements. That is what I mean about you and propaganda.

Now here is the real problem with the Right Wing. They are so far Right
that any difference in opinion gets labeled "Liberal". I consider
myself a moderate conservative. I don't believe half of what the tree
huggers say and nothing that Ted and Hillary say.

Oddly enough..thats the problem with lefties and moderates..anything
to the Right of their position tends to be Extreme Right Wing.. They
seldom realize most folks have shades.

You do understand that Im a social liberal, and a fiscal
conservative..a Republitarian as it were? Because I have strong and
firm beliefs on certain subjects, that automatically puts me into the
extreme right wing category. Correct?

Thing hard boys and girls...the media has the same facts as you
fellows do, and more. Tell me no one in the Left Wing media remembered
the "debunking" of the Ata meetings. Where are the loud squeals of
outrage and the calls for an investigation? If they had caught a
member of the Bush admin out on a limb..they damned sure would have
sawed it off. So where is it?

Hummmmm?

Because it is a rehash of old news and of interest only to the truly
right wing press? There is a principle of extremist regardless of which
end they are on. Shout a lie long enough and loud enough and people
will start to believe it. The only defense to that tactic is to stay
informed and remain skeptical.

Since when did that make any difference to the Left. If a Bush admin
official, even a floor sweeper, farted too loudly..the Left would be
all over him like a cheap suit. Im waiting for some cites that this is
occurring over this report. Still waiting......

Gunner

"The British attitude is to treat society like a game preserve where a
certain percentage of the 'antelope' are expected to be eaten by the
"lions".
Christopher Morton

Glenn Ashmore

Gunner wrote:

You do understand that Im a social liberal, and a fiscal
conservative..a Republitarian as it were? Because I have strong and
firm beliefs on certain subjects, that automatically puts me into the
extreme right wing category. Correct?

Based on your posts I would never have guessed it. :-)

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

jim rozen

In article , Gunner says...

Oddly enough..thats the problem with lefties and moderates..anything
to the Right of their position tends to be Extreme Right Wing.. They
seldom realize most folks have shades.

Damn. I guess my comments of a couple of months ago,
about the problems inherent in the handy-dandy can
of black-n-white paint percolated in!

You do understand that Im a social liberal, and a fiscal
conservative..a Republitarian as it were?

Does that put you four-square in Arnold's camp?

:^)

Jim

please reply to:

Glenn Ashmore

Ed Huntress wrote:

"jim rozen" wrote in message

In article , Gunner says...

Oddly enough..thats the problem with lefties and moderates..anything
to the Right of their position tends to be Extreme Right Wing.. They
seldom realize most folks have shades.

Damn. I guess my comments of a couple of months ago,
about the problems inherent in the handy-dandy can
of black-n-white paint percolated in!

You do understand that Im a social liberal, and a fiscal
conservative..a Republitarian as it were?

Does that put you four-square in Arnold's camp?

:^)

Jim

Except for the group sex.

Ed Huntress

Does that mean you are for or against it? :-)
--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

Ed Huntress

You do understand that Im a social liberal, and a fiscal
conservative..a Republitarian as it were?

Does that put you four-square in Arnold's camp?

:^)

Jim

Except for the group sex.

Ed Huntress

Does that mean you are for or against it? :-)

He was talking about Gunner, not me. I'm an agnostic on the subject, myself.

Ed Huntress

jim rozen

In article , Ed Huntress
says...

He was talking about Gunner, not me. I'm an agnostic on the subject, myself.

We're in a really weird zone here. I guess I'll have to start
watching TV again to find out what this is about. I take
it the present Gov. had some encounters of the group kind?

Jim

please reply to:

Ed Huntress

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Ed Huntress
says...

He was talking about Gunner, not me. I'm an agnostic on the subject,

myself.

We're in a really weird zone here. I guess I'll have to start
watching TV again to find out what this is about. I take
it the present Gov. had some encounters of the group kind?

Yeah, back when he was a wild and wacky kid, a few years ago, when he wasn't
groping any female in the vicinity who couldn't run away.

He's a real card all around. But the press has decided not to press it too
much, because he gets such good ratings.

Ed Huntress

Larry Jaques

On 17 Nov 2003 15:36:12 -0800, jim rozen
brought forth from the murky depths:

In article , Gunner says...
You do understand that Im a social liberal, and a fiscal
conservative..a Republitarian as it were?

I like it!

Does that put you four-square in Arnold's camp?
:^)

Quick, someone tell Ahnold that he HAS a camp!

A friend sent this our commandeer in chief today:

Post Turtle
-----------
While suturing a laceration on the hand of a 70-year-old Texas rancher
(whose hand had caught in a gate while working cattle), the doctor and
the old man were talking about George W. Bush being in the White House.

The old Texan said, "Well, ya know, Bush is a 'post turtle'."

Not knowing what the old man meant, the doctor asked him what a post
turtle was.

The old man said, "When you're driving down a country road, and you
come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a post
turtle."

The old man saw a puzzled look on the doctor's face, so he continued to
explain, "You know he didn't get there by himself, he doesn't belong
there, he can't get anything done while he's up there,and you just want
to help the poor dumb ass get down."

---
- Friends don't let friends use FrontPage -
http://diversify.com Dynamic Website Programming