Gary Coffman

Default OT- Intelligence Bombshell: Saddam Financed Lead 9/11 Hijacker

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 16:56:46 -0500, "Jimbo" . wrote:
For what it's worth I seem to remember those secret Prague meetings being
mentioned in the press and on TV months before the USA decided to go into
Iraq.

Doesn't anyone else remember those reports floating around during the
investigation into 9?11, or am I just dreaming?

You're not dreaming. It was well covered, and well debunked. The FBI
had hard proof that Atta was in Miami on the dates he supposedly met
with Iraqi intelligence operatives in Prague.

Gary