Gunner

Default OT- Intelligence Bombshell: Saddam Financed Lead 9/11 Hijacker

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 13:57:11 -0500, Glenn Ashmore
wrote:

Gunner's problem is that he believes every harebrained statement by
every right wing rag without looking into the actual facts or the
motivations of the people making the statements. That is what I mean
about "susceptible to propaganda".

Oddly enough, Glenn tends to disbelieve everything that comes from the
Right, and believes every hairbrained statement by every leftwing raw
without looking into the actual facts of the motivations of the people
making the statements. That is what I mean about you and propaganda.

Thing hard boys and girls...the media has the same facts as you
fellows do, and more. Tell me no one in the Left Wing media remembered
the "debunking" of the Ata meetings. Where are the loud squeals of
outrage and the calls for an investigation? If they had caught a
member of the Bush admin out on a limb..they damned sure would have
sawed it off. So where is it?

Hummmmm?

Gunner

"The Democratic Party is the party of this popular corruption.
The heart of the Democratic Party and its activist core is
made up of government unions, government dependent professions
(teachers, social workers, civil servants); special interest and
special benefits groups (abortion rights, is a good example) that
feed off the government trough; and ethnic constituencies, African Americans
being the most prominent, who are disproportionately invested in government jobs
and in programs that government provides.

" The Democratic Party credo is 'Take as much of the people's money as politically feasible,
and use that money to buy as many of the people's votes as possible'.
Tax cuts are a threat to this Democratic agenda.
Consequently, Democrats loathe and despise them." -Semi-reformed Leftist David Horowitz