Gunner

Default OT- Intelligence Bombshell: Saddam Financed Lead 9/11 Hijacker

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 06:16:26 GMT, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 22:03:05 GMT, Gunner
brought forth from the murky depths:

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 21:40:48 GMT, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 20:48:43 GMT, Gunner
brought forth from the murky depths:

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...5/111243.shtml

Well, ain't THAT timely. After all the time UN inspectors AND a
1,400 man crew have spent looking for WMDs and not finding any.

It leads one to wonder just WTF they are all up to...

Interesting that folks were willing to give Hans Blix 20 yrs to find
them, and bitch about not finding them in 6 months.

I'm sure glad I wasn't a limited & delayed UN inspector.
1,400 in 6 months vs. half a dozen in political chains?
YOU do the math. But do you really believe they wouldn't
have brought something like this bombshell into the light
as soon as they found out rather than now, 100s of dead US
soldiers later, if it were real? Color me just a wee bit
skeptical. Ever wonder if Iraq really DID destroy the chems
ten years ago?

Don't get me wrong: I'm definitely NOT pro-Hussein. We (the
USA) created a really bad guy in Hussein and it's good that
he's gone, but isn't it time our CIA stopped creating/enhancing
all these assholes? All it ever brings to us is ever-escalating
terrorism. We train them and then expect them NOT to use the
tactics against us when we turn our backs on them? I'd like us
out of the Middle East altogether and immediately, but I know
that'll never happen, tanj it all.

There's oil in them thar hills, son.

Sigh...

Vote Independent: Get our corrupt 2-party system OUT of power.
Let's not try to democratize the rest of the world. We can
barely handle it ourselves. Gunner, DO read Kaplan's "The Coming
Anarchy". It's a very interesting book.

I have. Shrug..no more nor no less than any other doom and gloom text

Gunner

I'll apologize for offending someone...right
after they apologize for being easily offended.
http://www.diversify.com Inoffensive Web Design

"The Democratic Party is the party of this popular corruption.
The heart of the Democratic Party and its activist core is
made up of government unions, government dependent professions
(teachers, social workers, civil servants); special interest and
special benefits groups (abortion rights, is a good example) that
feed off the government trough; and ethnic constituencies, African Americans
being the most prominent, who are disproportionately invested in government jobs
and in programs that government provides.

" The Democratic Party credo is 'Take as much of the people's money as politically feasible,
and use that money to buy as many of the people's votes as possible'.
Tax cuts are a threat to this Democratic agenda.
Consequently, Democrats loathe and despise them." -Semi-reformed Leftist David Horowitz