Glenn Ashmore

Default OT- Intelligence Bombshell: Saddam Financed Lead 9/11 Hijacker

You might notice that the memo was written by Undersecretary of Defense
for Policy Douglas Feith. Feith was one of the neo-conservative members
of the PNAC bunch that screamed loudest about Iraqi WMD using previously
discredited "intelligence". He was also instrumental in shutting out
the State Department from all post war planning.

Now that his chickens are coming home to roost he is trying to cover his
ass by dredging up more discredited "intelligence". None of the "facts"
Feith is new and most of it has been found to be doubtful if not
completely false. Even the White House has discredited the memo.

Gunner's problem is that he believes every harebrained statement by
every right wing rag without looking into the actual facts or the
motivations of the people making the statements. That is what I mean
about "susceptible to propaganda". Right now we are being lied to much
more than usual. Everything we read or hear whether we agree with it or
not needs to be carefully examined with a healthy degree of skepticism.
Clinton may have lied about what he did with his cigars but at least
his lie didn't get anyone killed. Bush and his cronies lies are costing
us lives and money.

Alan Moore wrote:

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 22:03:05 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 21:40:48 GMT, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 20:48:43 GMT, Gunner
brought forth from the murky depths:

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...5/111243.shtml

Well, ain't THAT timely. After all the time UN inspectors AND a
1,400 man crew have spent looking for WMDs and not finding any.

It leads one to wonder just WTF they are all up to...

Interesting that folks were willing to give Hans Blix 20 yrs to find
them, and bitch about not finding them in 6 months.

Uh, those Prague meetings were totally bogus. It was some guy that
looked like Atta. The FBI checked and found that Atta was in Miami at
the time the meetings were said to have been taking place.

Nice Try.

Al Moore

--
Glenn Ashmore