Ed Huntress

Default OT- Intelligence Bombshell: Saddam Financed Lead 9/11 Hijacker

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Ed Huntress
says...

He was talking about Gunner, not me. I'm an agnostic on the subject,

myself.

We're in a really weird zone here. I guess I'll have to start
watching TV again to find out what this is about. I take
it the present Gov. had some encounters of the group kind?

Yeah, back when he was a wild and wacky kid, a few years ago, when he wasn't
groping any female in the vicinity who couldn't run away.

He's a real card all around. But the press has decided not to press it too
much, because he gets such good ratings.

Ed Huntress