Default Missing parts for a DV 59 compound slide?s

My employer bought on ebay a compound slide which is missing whatever
it is that clamps it to the bed of the machine. We have the Operators"s
manual but what is shows is different from the machine we have. It
shows a lever which would be across the bed from the operator and a
"latch" that is raided to remove or move the unit. the lever loosens
the compound to move it forward or back.
Ours has tee slots on either side of the part that would be clamped
to the lathe bed. I can see how something could be fabricated but it
would be really great if someone could post a picture or sketch.
Thanks in advance
Ken

Dovetail bed
Thanks
Ken

jim rozen

In article , Gunner Asch says...

Oh..I forgot..is yours a split bed or dovetail bed?

Has to be a dovetail bed. The slide he has has the slots along
the side for the clamp-down rig for the other kind (split bed)
so he needs the front piece that has a two point mount on the
front, and a lever piece that bolts to the back of the slide.

Operating the lever snaps it overcenter and brings a third point
to bear on the dovetails.

I got a white dial slide for my split bed, and of course it
was the dovetail type. So I had to mill the slots on the
side. If I *had* the mounting hardware that should have been
with it, I'd offer it to him. But it came without any of
that stuff unfortunately.

Jim

please reply to:

Parts with ball missing in it Bar_turned_Components_mfg Metalworking 11 April 25th 05 08:48 PM
Price of Plumbing Parts H Home Repair 7 April 24th 05 02:07 PM
Any Source to Buy Conductive Anti-Seize Compound? Jay Chan Home Repair 18 October 14th 04 04:38 PM
Seeking shop that can make some small brass parts. (USA) nob'dy Metalworking 3 August 25th 04 10:19 PM
cleaning parts after tumbling Ryan Metalworking 6 July 16th 03 08:10 PM