jim rozen

Default Missing parts for a DV 59 compound slide?s

In article , Gunner Asch says...

Oh..I forgot..is yours a split bed or dovetail bed?

Has to be a dovetail bed. The slide he has has the slots along
the side for the clamp-down rig for the other kind (split bed)
so he needs the front piece that has a two point mount on the
front, and a lever piece that bolts to the back of the slide.

Operating the lever snaps it overcenter and brings a third point
to bear on the dovetails.

I got a white dial slide for my split bed, and of course it
was the dovetail type. So I had to mill the slots on the
side. If I *had* the mounting hardware that should have been
with it, I'd offer it to him. But it came without any of
that stuff unfortunately.

Jim

please reply to: