Roger

Default METRIC Rivets

I need some metric rivets but none of the U.S. suppliers carry what I
need.

4.5mm Swell Neck rivets.

I need about a thousand (thats either US or metric quantity) 4.5mm
swell neck rivets that are about a half inch (about 12 mm) long and
maybe 500 that are about 1-1/4 inch (30mm) long.

None of the US companies have metric rivets so Im looking for someone
in Europe or possibly the Orient to help me out.

Some of you know me - I offered/sold some end mills last year that are
about 1\16 inch and I

I'm looking for metric 'swell neck' rivets.

Yes, there are rivets that are called 'swell neck' rivets. They are
round head (like a machine screw) but they are ALSO for countersunk
holes. So you 'get the best of both worlds....

I have checked with many rivet suppliers and manufacturers here in the
U.S. but have not been able to find what I'm looking for. I am looking
for a foreign supplier.

I'm thinking that there might be someone in Europe on this list who
might be able to help me out. I don't post much so many (most) of you
don't know me. Some time back I posted/offered some miniature end
mills - along the lines of .075 inch or so. I got quite a few requests
and sent/sold well over a hundred of them. So SOME of you might
remember me.

Anyway, I'm looking for a thousand or so of 4.5mm swell-neck rivets,
in half inch (about 12 mm) length and another batch of 500 about
1-1/4 inch (33mm) length.

If there is someone in Europe or the orient who might be able to help
me out, I would be extremely appreciative.

Roger

METRIC Rivets Fuhh Metalworking 2 October 23rd 05 08:29 AM
Problem making metric threads on a Jet GHB1340A lathe [email protected] Metalworking 23 October 5th 05 05:17 PM
Metric ruler marks Topaz Woodworking 1 March 10th 05 11:41 PM
Metric Doors and Cat flaps Quigs UK diy 4 January 23rd 05 10:14 PM
Socket Drive Sizes - Metric yet? Jeff Wisnia Metalworking 6 September 19th 04 06:58 AM