Fuhh

Default METRIC Rivets

I'm looking for metric 'swell neck' rivets.

Yes, there are rivets that are called 'swell neck' rivets. They are
round head (like a machine screw) but they are ALSO for countersunk
holes. So you 'get the best of both worlds....

I have checked with many rivet suppliers and manufacturers here in the
U.S. but have not been able to find what I'm looking for. I am looking
for a foreign supplier.

I'm thinking that there might be someone in Europe on this list who
might be able to help me out. I don't post much so many (most) of you
don't know me. Some time back I posted/offered some miniature end
mills - along the lines of .075 inch or so. I got quite a few requests
and sent/sold well over a hundred of them. So SOME of you might
remember me.

Anyway, I'm looking for a thousand or so of 4.5mm swell-neck rivets,
in half inch (about 12 mm) length and another batch of 500 about
1-1/4 inch (33mm) length.

If there is someone in Europe or the orient who might be able to help
me out, I would be extremely appreciative.

Roger

Bob AZ

ELFASCO FASTENERS INC
777 Main Street, New Rochelle NY 10801

Possible phone number 914-235-0200

They had what I need but apparently they are not in the 21st Century
yet.

Bob AZ