Gunner Asch

Default Gorton MasterMill..So. Cal

http://cgi.ebay.com/GORTON-1-22-MAST...QQcmdZViewItem

No..I cant pick up..but I can get it picked up and shipped. Not for
free though. This is a heavy bitch. Marvelous model though.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Gary Brady

Gunner Asch wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/GORTON-1-22-MAST...QQcmdZViewItem

No..I cant pick up..but I can get it picked up and shipped. Not for
free though. This is a heavy bitch. Marvelous model though.

Gunner

Geez... the deals I miss out on by living in Central Texas.

We can't even get a decent hurricane here.

Gary Brady
Austin, TX
Gunner Asch

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 12:54:35 GMT, Gary Brady
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/GORTON-1-22-MAST...QQcmdZViewItem

No..I cant pick up..but I can get it picked up and shipped. Not for
free though. This is a heavy bitch. Marvelous model though.

Gunner

Geez... the deals I miss out on by living in Central Texas.

We can't even get a decent hurricane here.

Gary Brady
Austin, TX

Road Trip!!

Or get with Wayne Cook, and come out, pick up Stuff from me, the
Gorton etc

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
woodworker88

Why can't they all be this close? The excello was shipped all the way
from connecticuit (to CA). Over 1000 dollars of shipping, half the
price of the machine itself.

Gary Brady

Gunner Asch wrote:

Road Trip!!

Or get with Wayne Cook, and come out, pick up Stuff from me, the
Gorton etc

Gunner

Hmm.. That's tempting, but I won't have the time to act on this one. Is
Wayne heading your way?

Besides, after our record setting 107 temp today, my truck tires have
probably melted.

What does a Gorton mill weigh, anyway?

Gary Brady
(Who'd like to live in a cooler place)

Wayne Cook

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 02:40:44 GMT, Gary Brady
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Road Trip!!

Or get with Wayne Cook, and come out, pick up Stuff from me, the
Gorton etc

Gunner

Hmm.. That's tempting, but I won't have the time to act on this one. Is
Wayne heading your way?

There's a possibility that I can get a guy to drive a trailer out
there for me. Either a 4000lb or 8000lb load limit depending on truck
and trailer we use. If I can just get enough stuff figured to justify
the gas.

Besides, after our record setting 107 temp today, my truck tires have
probably melted.

I here that. It was 97 here with almost no wind. Made for some real
hot welding trying to fix one of dads gates.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook/index.htm
Martin H. Eastburn

Brady -

When we lived in Round Rock Tx - just north of you on the Jollyville uplift -
We had (as did Austin) 100,200,400,600 year floods in one year. - Oddly on
and really ON 3 day weekends - National holidays. And flooded in...

We had twisters and lots of odd weather. Grapefruit hail and saucer hail (from twisters).

So give it time -

Martin
Lufkin, Tx

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Gary Brady wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/GORTON-1-22-MAST...QQcmdZViewItem

No..I cant pick up..but I can get it picked up and shipped. Not for
free though. This is a heavy bitch. Marvelous model though.

Gunner

Geez... the deals I miss out on by living in Central Texas.

We can't even get a decent hurricane here.

Gary Brady
Austin, TX

Gunner Asch

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Road Trip!!

Or get with Wayne Cook, and come out, pick up Stuff from me, the
Gorton etc

Gunner

Hmm.. That's tempting, but I won't have the time to act on this one. Is
Wayne heading your way?

No..thats the problem. I have Stuff he wants. The transport situation
is the issue.

Besides, after our record setting 107 temp today, my truck tires have
probably melted.

What does a Gorton mill weigh, anyway?

About 3000 lbs give or take. It makes a bridgeport look like Gumby

Gary Brady
(Who'd like to live in a cooler place)

Average temp here in the desert is about 108F...we had 30 consecutive
days over 110 this summer. (average in the summer months)