Frank

Default Gorton Mill Restore - Part 2

I've posted a second page on the Gorton Mill that I'm
sssllloooowwwwlllly trying to restore as a manual mill...

http://www.theworkshop.ca/machining/.../tom2/tom2.htm

I have more info on the power quill spindles, but think that they may
be more hassle to get running properly than replacing with a smaller,
simpler head...

I've included a few good pictures of how it's mounted, and the Air &
Lube requirements.

I really need some basic advice as to whether to try and sell the pair
of power quills and buy a replacement spindle and what can I expect as
FAIR pricing on the sale and also on the purchase...

(I will watch for replies, but will try to avoid littering the forum
w/numerous duplicate threads as I'm having issues when I reply...
another problem that will have to wait...)

Thanks in advance!

Frank
www.theworkshop.ca