Wayne Cook

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 02:40:44 GMT, Gary Brady
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Road Trip!!

Or get with Wayne Cook, and come out, pick up Stuff from me, the
Gorton etc

Gunner

Hmm.. That's tempting, but I won't have the time to act on this one. Is
Wayne heading your way?

There's a possibility that I can get a guy to drive a trailer out
there for me. Either a 4000lb or 8000lb load limit depending on truck
and trailer we use. If I can just get enough stuff figured to justify
the gas.

Besides, after our record setting 107 temp today, my truck tires have
probably melted.

I here that. It was 97 here with almost no wind. Made for some real
hot welding trying to fix one of dads gates.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook/index.htm