Martin H. Eastburn

Brady -

When we lived in Round Rock Tx - just north of you on the Jollyville uplift -
We had (as did Austin) 100,200,400,600 year floods in one year. - Oddly on
and really ON 3 day weekends - National holidays. And flooded in...

We had twisters and lots of odd weather. Grapefruit hail and saucer hail (from twisters).

So give it time -

Martin
Lufkin, Tx

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Gary Brady wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/GORTON-1-22-MAST...QQcmdZViewItem

No..I cant pick up..but I can get it picked up and shipped. Not for
free though. This is a heavy bitch. Marvelous model though.

Gunner

Geez... the deals I miss out on by living in Central Texas.

We can't even get a decent hurricane here.

Gary Brady
Austin, TX