Gunner Asch

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 02:40:44 GMT, Gary Brady
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Road Trip!!

Or get with Wayne Cook, and come out, pick up Stuff from me, the
Gorton etc

Gunner

Hmm.. That's tempting, but I won't have the time to act on this one. Is
Wayne heading your way?

No..thats the problem. I have Stuff he wants. The transport situation
is the issue.

Besides, after our record setting 107 temp today, my truck tires have
probably melted.

What does a Gorton mill weigh, anyway?

About 3000 lbs give or take. It makes a bridgeport look like Gumby

Gary Brady
(Who'd like to live in a cooler place)

Average temp here in the desert is about 108F...we had 30 consecutive
days over 110 this summer. (average in the summer months)

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner