Abrasha

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 00:04:00 -0700, "Hawke"
wrote:

The last figures I heard for uninsured was between 44 and 49 million people
and it's been going up since Bush became president.

Its been going down since George Washington was president.
Its been going up since Clinton was president.

Cites please. Oh, I forget, that's your game. Works both ways though
loser.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com
Gary H. Lucas

wrote in message
oups.com...
I believe the Aluminum Manufacturers Association or whatever the
correct title recommends constant current for MIG welding aluminum.
Which kind of makes sense to me. You need constant voltage for Short
Arc, but I would think Constant Current would work better for Spray.
Do you have any experience or knowledge on this?

I tried MIG welding aluminum and did not have much luck. Maybe it is
time to try again. For trying to find out the right settings at home,
what thickness of aluminum would you recommend for a beginner to try.

Dan

Dan,
You can use either one. A couple of years ago the one customer wanted a mig
welder for repairing his aluminum benches. He bought a push feed Lincoln,
but it really sucked for aluminum. It also wasn't portable enough.
Greenhouses cover acres and he wanted to be able to go to the problem. He
had a gas powered Miller stick (constant current) welder too. I bought him
a Miller Mig gun with the 1 lb spool in the handle. Both dealers I got
prices from told me it wouldn't work. However I had done my homework and
the control I bought with the gun had a switch for constant current or
constant voltage. So it worked okay. Okay because in order to Mig weld
with constant current you have to vary the speed of the wire feed to
maintain a constant arc length. With constant voltage though the arc length
is automatically a function of the voltage drop across the arc. You just
run the wire at a constant speed and you are done. The constant current gun
was harder to start as well. When you pulled the trigger the wire would
come out slowly until the wire touched the metal and the arc was
established. It didn't burn the wire off quickly like constant voltage
does, because the current can't shoot way up. So the gun kind of kicks when
the wire stubs the metal. So overall constant voltage is preferred but in a
pinch constant current works.

Gary H. Lucas

Hawke

Its been going down since George Washington was president.
Its been going up since Clinton was president.

You are an ignorant **** as another poster diagnosed correct.

Gunner

But compared to you I'm a genius, and if we're going to rely on the
diagnoses of other posters then you remain as always, a pathetic scum
bucket.

Hawke

Hawke

If we were not such a crooked and corrupt country we would look at what
every other country is doing,

Move. France would love to have an ignorant **** like yourself. You
would fit right in.

Gunner

Thanks, that just shows the French still have good taste. On the other hand,
I can't think of any country that would have the likes of you. I can't blame
them though; we don't want you here either. I'd suggest that you move but
who'd take a worthless, broken down, old scumbag like you off our hands?
Sudan? North Korea?

Hawke

Studly Hungwell

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 00:15:06 -0700, Hawke wrote:

Move. France would love to have an ignorant **** like yourself. You
would fit right in.

Gunner

Thanks, that just shows the French still have good taste. On the other hand,
I can't think of any country that would have the likes of you. I can't blame
them though; we don't want you here either. I'd suggest that you move but
who'd take a worthless, broken down, old scumbag like you off our hands?
Sudan? North Korea?

Hawke

Snicker..the French lost any good taste they may have had, when they bent
over for the Huns the last time. Which means you would fit right in. What
was that someone said about you the other day..."trollin for colon"

When you move, just be sure to take enough gerbils. I understand Richard
Gere has the market cornered.

Enjoy Felcher, enjoy..

Bon Voyage little Gerbils..you will journey where thousands of men have
gone before.

Heh

Studly

--
Cliff and Abrasha are gay lovers
And the Parakeet is their ******* love child

Studly Hungwell

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 00:08:19 -0700, Hawke wrote:

You are an ignorant **** as another poster diagnosed correct.

Gunner

But compared to you I'm a genius, and if we're going to rely on the
diagnoses of other posters then you remain as always, a pathetic scum
bucket.

Hawke

Ive heard that line before...heh...I used to work as a counciler for the
retarded. Everytime Id catch a pair of em fumble ****ing around trying to
do the nasty...they would get all upset and **** out something like that.

Bobby..is that you????

--
Cliff and Abrasha are gay lovers
And the Parakeet is their ******* love child
Guido

Studly Hungwell wrote:

When you move, just be sure to take enough gerbils. I understand Richard
Gere has the market cornered.

Enjoy Felcher, enjoy..

Bon Voyage little Gerbils..you will journey where thousands of men have
gone before.

How apposite even when trying to flame all you have is lies cobbled from
internet, usenet and email hoaxers:
http://www.snopes.com/risque/homosex/gerbil.asp

I'm sure that even with the above cluestick at hand you'll still manage
to make yourself out to look a fool within an hour or two.

Gunner Asch

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:45:36 +0100, Guido wrote:

Studly Hungwell wrote:

When you move, just be sure to take enough gerbils. I understand Richard
Gere has the market cornered.

Enjoy Felcher, enjoy..

Bon Voyage little Gerbils..you will journey where thousands of men have
gone before.

How apposite even when trying to flame all you have is lies cobbled from
internet, usenet and email hoaxers:
http://www.snopes.com/risque/homosex/gerbil.asp

I'm sure that even with the above cluestick at hand you'll still manage
to make yourself out to look a fool within an hour or two.

As opposed to the few minutes before you do?

Sounds like you got a thing going for Gere.

chuckle.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Guido

Studly Hungwell wrote:

When you move, just be sure to take enough gerbils. I understand Richard
Gere has the market cornered.

Enjoy Felcher, enjoy..

Bon Voyage little Gerbils..you will journey where thousands of men have
gone before.

How apposite even when trying to flame all you have is lies cobbled from
internet, usenet and email hoaxers:
http://www.snopes.com/risque/homosex/gerbil.asp

I'm sure that even with the above cluestick at hand you'll still manage
to make yourself out to look a fool within an hour or two.

As opposed to the few minutes before you do?

Sounds like you got a thing going for Gere.

OTOH there is always dependable old Gunner rushing in show that in spite
of everything there is always ... well Gunner.
Hawke

How apposite even when trying to flame all you have is lies cobbled from
internet, usenet and email hoaxers:
http://www.snopes.com/risque/homosex/gerbil.asp

I'm sure that even with the above cluestick at hand you'll still manage
to make yourself out to look a fool within an hour or two.

As opposed to the few minutes before you do?

Sounds like you got a thing going for Gere.

OTOH there is always dependable old Gunner rushing in show that in spite
of everything there is always ... well Gunner.

You can also depend on him and his cronies to always rely on homosexual or
anal related remarks whenever they can't make a decent argument, which is
all the time. And you know what they say about people who are always making
remarks relating to gay sex? They're latent homosexuals, which is why they
think making nasty comments to others pertaining to homosexual acts is such
a cutting insult. Nothing could be further from the truth, it just proves
they're bereft of ideas, but you can't tell that to people who are so
willfully ignorant.

Hawke

Guido

Hawke wrote:

You can also depend on him and his cronies to always rely on homosexual or
anal related remarks whenever they can't make a decent argument, which is
all the time. And you know what they say about people who are always making
remarks relating to gay sex? They're latent homosexuals, which is why they
think making nasty comments to others pertaining to homosexual acts is such
a cutting insult. Nothing could be further from the truth, it just proves
they're bereft of ideas, but you can't tell that to people who are so
willfully ignorant.

See the sad case of JohnM in recent threads.
Gunner

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:38:57 +0100, Guido wrote:

Hawke wrote:

You can also depend on him and his cronies to always rely on homosexual or
anal related remarks whenever they can't make a decent argument, which is
all the time. And you know what they say about people who are always making
remarks relating to gay sex? They're latent homosexuals, which is why they
think making nasty comments to others pertaining to homosexual acts is such
a cutting insult. Nothing could be further from the truth, it just proves
they're bereft of ideas, but you can't tell that to people who are so
willfully ignorant.

See the sad case of JohnM in recent threads.

Then again...sometimes a cigar is simply a cigar.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
jeff

Hawke wrote:

You can also depend on him and his cronies to always rely on homosexual or
anal related remarks whenever they can't make a decent argument, which is
all the time. And you know what they say about people who are always making
remarks relating to gay sex? They're latent homosexuals, which is why they
think making nasty comments to others pertaining to homosexual acts is such
a cutting insult. Nothing could be further from the truth, it just proves
they're bereft of ideas, but you can't tell that to people who are so
willfully ignorant.

See the sad case of JohnM in recent threads.

Then again...sometimes a cigar is simply a cigar.

I agree in principal, but you still have to wonder about someone who
sees cigars everywhere and who's whole world seems to revolve around
pointing them out to anyone who will listen.

--
jeff

Hawke

Hawke wrote:

[...]

To some folks, when they can't win an argument all that's left for them is
to make dirty cracks.

Hawke

Guido

Gunner wrote:

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:38:57 +0100, Guido wrote:

See the sad case of JohnM in recent threads.

Then again...sometimes a cigar is simply a cigar.

I agree in principal, but you still have to wonder about someone who
sees cigars everywhere and who's whole world seems to revolve around
pointing them out to anyone who will listen.

To some folks, when they can't win an argument all that's left for them is
to make dirty cracks.

You'd have thought that they might wash first though.
Gunner Asch

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 09:49:04 +0100, Guido wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:38:57 +0100, Guido wrote:

See the sad case of JohnM in recent threads.

Then again...sometimes a cigar is simply a cigar.

I agree in principal, but you still have to wonder about someone who
sees cigars everywhere and who's whole world seems to revolve around
pointing them out to anyone who will listen.

To some folks, when they can't win an argument all that's left for them is
to make dirty cracks.

You'd have thought that they might wash first though.

Speaking of dirty cracks...wipe the Astroglide off your chin.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Cliff

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 16:02:07 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

See the sad case of JohnM in recent threads.

Then again...sometimes a cigar is simply a cigar.

Sometmes you learn that it's a gun a bit too late.
Wingers, anyway.

Found those "WMDs" yet?
--
Cliff
Hawke

Gunner wrote:

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:38:57 +0100, Guido wrote:

See the sad case of JohnM in recent threads.

Then again...sometimes a cigar is simply a cigar.

I agree in principal, but you still have to wonder about someone who
sees cigars everywhere and who's whole world seems to revolve around
pointing them out to anyone who will listen.

To some folks, when they can't win an argument all that's left for them

is
to make dirty cracks.

You'd have thought that they might wash first though.

Speaking of dirty cracks...wipe the Astroglide off your chin.

Gunner

You wipe the KY jelly off your ass first.

Hawke

Cliff

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:22:08 -0700, Koz
wrote:

Of course in the big scheme of things it still proves that crime pays.

Anyone recall "Kenny Boy" Lay?
Tom Delay?
Cheney & Halliburton?
Rumsfeld?
Bush & the "WMDs"?
Any of the others?

BTW, Sounds like pork & patronage are ALREADY
rampant in the hurricane disaster relief & rebuilding "efforts".
--
Cliff