Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Rex Burkheimer

Default Need a gear , older Enco lathe

OK guys, help me find a gear for my lathe.
Enco 1024
Enco is no help.

Suggestions welcome.

Rex B

From: Rex Burkheimer ]
To: Enco Customer Service

Model 1024 Lathe, built 1986
I need a compound gear in the quick change gearbox.
This is a 16/32 tooth gear, with a bronze bushing bore of approx 19/32
I do not have a manual, so am using the 110-2034 manual as a reference.
The construction is similar, perhaps the gears are common to my lathe.
In that manual, the part is #45, part number is 3D-2

Can you supply this part?

--
Rex Burkheimer
Marketing Director, WM Automotive Warehouse

--
Rex Burkheimer
Marketing Director, WM Automotive Warehouse
Fort Worth TX 817.834.5559 x3105
Visit our forum at http://wmautomotive.com/forum

Lathe value... I know I'm going to regret asking this. Ken Moffett Metalworking 3 May 21st 04 11:01 PM
Lathe moved Paul Metalworking 10 March 12th 04 01:42 PM
FS: Sheldon WWII Army lathe and extras Keith Norman Metalworking 0 March 10th 04 10:47 PM
Which Lathe for Beginner? F. Hayek Metalworking 32 November 26th 03 07:47 AM
My $20 lathe (well, sort of...) Patrick H. Corrigan Woodworking 4 August 29th 03 02:29 AM