Keith Norman

Default FS: Sheldon WWII Army lathe and extras

For sale in Houston area: Sheldon WWII Army Lathe

Photos can be seen at http://66.140.142.57:3035

condition is being used as a gunsmith's lathe by myself. Included are a
complete set of 4C collets, two 6" 3-jaw chucks, one 5" 3-jaw chuck, a
faceplate, and an adjustable 6" Buck 6-jaw chuck. The spindle inside
diameter is just over an inch. I will also include some tooling inserts with
the lathe as well as a live center, dead center, oil can, and steady rest. I
have some extra parts for the lathe I will include including an extra
tailstock and an extra lead screw; the lead screw is actually for a slightly
longer lathe but can be machined to fit if it ever becomes necessary. The
lathe has a 1.5 HP 220 VAC electric motor.

The lathe will be in the Houston Chronicle's classified ad section on
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I am asking $2,100 o.b.o. for everything.
Buyer must arrange to pick it up. If you would like to take a look at the
lathe, call or email me. I am in Spring near I-45 and FM 2920.

I am not interested in any trades at this time. I am selling this lathe as I
have outgrown it and need a lathe about twice this size. The only known
problem with the lathe is it could use a new start capacitor. This is not a
necessity or else I would have already replaced it myself.

Keith Norman

281-639-0026.