Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lucifer

Default Buying a 10 year old MIG Machine

Going tomorrow to look at a 10 year old Lincoln Machine (I think Lincoln).
Guy says he bought it at Canadian Tire 10 years ago for 700.00 bux? Does
this sound right?
Anyway, guy says he only used it like 5 times cause he hurt his back shortly
after buying the machine and has been out of work ever since on disability.
The guy wants 350.00 for it? He said it was a 110 volt, 100 or 120 amp, has
extra Full Wheel of .030 wire (paid 100 bux for).

Am I getting ripped or should I offer lower? It's a 10 year old machine!!!
Ohh yeah, I'm a 1st year apprentice welder, so this would be a good machine
for me to start with. I already have a 70 amp Arc Machine.

Thanks.

--
Steve
Get Paid to autosurf