Peter Grey

www.MachinedThings.net
"Lucifer" wrote in message
Going tomorrow to look at a 10 year old Lincoln Machine (I think Lincoln).
Guy says he bought it at Canadian Tire 10 years ago for 700.00 bux? Does
this sound right?
Anyway, guy says he only used it like 5 times cause he hurt his back
shortly after buying the machine and has been out of work ever since on
disability.
The guy wants 350.00 for it? He said it was a 110 volt, 100 or 120 amp,
has extra Full Wheel of .030 wire (paid 100 bux for).

Am I getting ripped or should I offer lower? It's a 10 year old
machine!!!
Ohh yeah, I'm a 1st year apprentice welder, so this would be a good
machine for me to start with. I already have a 70 amp Arc Machine.

Thanks.

--
Steve
Get Paid to autosurf