Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jason

Default Craftsman snowblower won't run...

Just bought a new Craftsman snowblower back in October.

Used it a total of 5 times, now it won't start or run longer than 30
seconds to 1 minute.

Initially the first two times I used it, it ran fine...but always
sounded as if it was backfiring (only way to describe it).

New gas, and oil (checked)

It started to get progressively worse since then...it has a electric
start.

The third time I used it, it started, then died in the driveway
multiple times....I turned the choke down some and it started and ran
fine.

Same thing happend the fourth time I used it.

Yesterday, I went to start it and the thing will start but runs and
sputters for about 30 seconds then just dies. The engine doesn't
sound like its running full out either. No matter what I do it won't
stay running long. Any ideas?