Jason

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 06:05:30 -0600, (m Ransley)
wrote:

Ive had sears give my a new dehumidifier even after 11 months, you
never know. It is likely an air leak at the carb-engine or a loose fuel
line, after the carb empties it sucks air. It could also be junk in your
fuel can clogged the carb. Most motors have No fuel filter, a dumb way
for them to save 1$. Im sure they will fix it but repairs take time
and you need it now. Call Sears or go there, and see if something is
loose or a cracked hose.

Just tried some stabilizer with no luck...thing runs for 10 seconds
tops then quits.

One thing I noticed is if I prime it it, starts up right away then
dies.

When its warm it wont start at all until primed again.