Charles A. Sherwood

Default craftsman lathes FS

Two Craftsman/Atlas lathes forsale. Both are 12x36.
located in Naperville IL. SW of chicago.

One is change gear, the other has QC gearbox.

----Craftsman/Atlas Manual change 12x36 lathe-----
Decent older machine.
It comes with the following:
-worn buck 3 jaw chuck with 2 sets of jaws
-decent craftsman 6" 4 jaw chuck
-set of change gears
-orginal craftsman motor (120V)
-shop made steady rest that works very well.
-lantern tool post with a couple toolholders

price 650.

-----Quick change gearbox lathe------
This lathe is in excellent condition.
It comes with:
-worn craftsman 3 jaw chuck
-nice craftsman 8" 4 jaw chuck
-orginal craftsman motor
-Lathe cabinet style stand from a different model altas lathe.

Price 1000

-----Accessories--------
I WILL NOT SELL ACCESSORIES UNTIL the LATHES ARE SOLD.
-nice enco 3 jaw chuck $60
-nice craftsman 8" 4 jaw chuck $100
-3At collet set (1/16 to 1/2 by 1/32) (mostly royal collets) with drawbar $200
I think the drawbar is Logan but it works fine
with a spacer to take up the extra length.
-new follower rest $125
-faceplate with slots and holes $25
-faceplate with no holes $25
-headstock chuck $125
-milling attachment $175
-taper attachement $200
-new lead screw for 54 inch bed change gear lathe.
I paid 250. Make me an offer.
-New half nuts.
-Enco 8 inch chuck with threaded backplate. make me an offer.

Pictures at:
http://member.newsguy.com/~mphenry/c...herwood_fs.htm
The myford is currently listed on ebay
The craftsmans lathes will be listed in the very near future.

Pick your lathe and accessories and we can make a package deal.
chuck