Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
1_Patriotic_Guy

Default What amount of CO2 Carbon Dioxide is reasonable in the home to maintain good health

Not trying to be rude, but yes carbon dioxide, not carbon monoxide, and
where can I buy a sensor?

As a veteran confined to my home, I have time to think and act only in my
small corner of the world. Since I am in my home almost 24 hours a day, 7
days a week, I would like to maximize the health I have. I exercise and get
fresh air outside my back door, but as it gets cold, I spend much more time
inside. So the subject line is my question and how do I monitor it.

I ask because this month when the furnace 1st kicked on I had to have a
repair person deal with a carbon monoxide issue, so now I have 3 carbon
monoxide detectors, 1 in the furnace roon, 1 in my bedroom and one in the
main room of the house.

Thanks in Advance!
Andy