Rich

"1_Patriotic_Guy" wrote in message
. net...
Not trying to be rude, but yes carbon dioxide, not carbon monoxide, and
where can I buy a sensor?

As a veteran confined to my home, I have time to think and act only in my
small corner of the world. Since I am in my home almost 24 hours a day, 7
days a week, I would like to maximize the health I have. I exercise and

get
fresh air outside my back door, but as it gets cold, I spend much more

time
inside. So the subject line is my question and how do I monitor it.

I ask because this month when the furnace 1st kicked on I had to have a
repair person deal with a carbon monoxide issue, so now I have 3 carbon
monoxide detectors, 1 in the furnace roon, 1 in my bedroom and one in the
main room of the house.

Thanks in Advance!
Andy

Copied from http://www.tsi.com/vent/faq/qcheck/answers/diox2.htm
"ASHRAE standard 62-1989 recommends a maximum CO2 level of 1000 ppm. The
proposed new OSHA standard (29CFR Part 1910.1033) calls for investigation if
the CO2 level exceeds 800 ppm of CO2."

http://www.qasupply.com/hancardioxme.html has a meter, but it's a bit
pricey.

Rich