m Ransley

George thousands of people get sick from Co, not from being stupid or
negligent, just from lack of knowledge you and I posess.

My 82 year old neighbor complained to me of headaches, I thought she
was just a complainer, then as an idea I brought over my Co meter, It
registered 150, she got the furnace guy out who was out the last year
and he found big cracks in the exchanger and replaced the furnace. Many
older people cannot smell well and dismiss symptoms of Co as a cold. A
worker of mine complained of being sick, I loaned him my Co meter, it
was a partialy blocked flue. Birds sit on chimneys to get warm, die and
fall in. Equipment breaks, things happen . Co meters save lives and
keep people informed before big problems happen.