Old June 10th 21, 05:36 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

Default OT: What words or phrases annoy you?

Tap instead of click.
App instead of program.
Fewer instead of less (even though more has no equivalent).
Slowed up instead of slowed down (slow is less speed, so must be down).
People who write computer programs that say "hello world" and nothing else - clearly that program doesn't have the intelligence to say hello.
Bothering to distinguish between burned and burnt.
Forward instead of forwards.

Old June 10th 21, 05:48 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

Draw instead of drawer with a chest of draws on facebook.
Not annoy so much as just ****ed.

Commander Kinsey wrote

Tap instead of click.

You don't click anything with a smartphone.

App instead of program.

Works better than prog.

Fewer instead of less (even though more has no equivalent).

Not that pathetically anal.

Slowed up instead of slowed down
(slow is less speed, so must be down).

Not that pathetically anal.

People who write computer programs
that say "hello world" and nothing else

Doesn't happen enough to matter anymore.

- clearly that program doesn't
have the intelligence to say hello.

Not that pathetically anal.

Bothering to distinguish between burned and burnt.

Not that pathetically anal.

Forward instead of forwards.

Not that pathetically anal. `
Old June 10th 21, 06:32 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 17:48:03 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Draw instead of drawer with a chest of draws on facebook.
Not annoy so much as just ****ed.

Commander Kinsey wrote

Tap instead of click.

You don't click anything with a smartphone.

You might aswell call it a click. It's precisely the same action. I even see instructions on how to fix things say "tap or click", like phone users are too stupid to know that click can be done with your finger.

App instead of program.

Works better than prog.

They both sound stupid. But as an Aussie you're more used to excessive shortening of everything, like "arvo" would never be acceptable in the UK.

Fewer instead of less (even though more has no equivalent).

Not that pathetically anal.

The pathetic are the ones that insist on using the "correct" one.

Slowed up instead of slowed down
(slow is less speed, so must be down).

Not that pathetically anal.

It's a blatant contradiction!

People who write computer programs
that say "hello world" and nothing else

Doesn't happen enough to matter anymore.

I only need to see it once to want to kill.
Old June 10th 21, 06:40 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

Commander Kinsey wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Draw instead of drawer with a chest of draws on facebook.
Not annoy so much as just ****ed.

Commander Kinsey wrote

Tap instead of click.

You don't click anything with a smartphone.

You might as well call it a click.

But then everyone will ask how you click with a smartphone.

It's precisely the same action.

But the anals like you will howl about that.

I even see instructions on how to fix things say
"tap or click", like phone users are too stupid to
know that click can be done with your finger.

Plenty would ask how you click with a smartphone.

App instead of program.

Works better than prog.

They both sound stupid.

Only to the pathetically anal.

But as an Aussie you're more used to excessive
shortening of everything, like "arvo" would
never be acceptable in the UK.

Your problem, as always.

Even you dregs use bob, bill, joe etc etc etc.

Fewer instead of less (even though more has no equivalent).

Not that pathetically anal.

The pathetic are the ones that insist on using the "correct" one.

You are just as pathetic.

Slowed up instead of slowed down
(slow is less speed, so must be down).

Not that pathetically anal.

It's a blatant contradiction!

Only for the pathetically anal.

People who write computer programs
that say "hello world" and nothing else

Doesn't happen enough to matter anymore.

I only need to see it once to want to kill.

Because you are that pathetically anal.
Old June 10th 21, 06:54 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

On 10/06/2021 17:36, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Tap instead of click.
App instead of program.
Fewer instead of less (even though more has no equivalent).
Slowed up instead of slowed down (slow is less speed, so must be down).
People who write computer programs that say "hello world" and nothing
else - clearly that program doesn't have the intelligence to say hello.
Bothering to distinguish between burned and burnt.
Forward instead of forwards.

Listen up and park up instead of listen and park

Old June 10th 21, 07:01 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

gareth evans wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

Tap instead of click.
App instead of program.
Fewer instead of less (even though more has no equivalent).
Slowed up instead of slowed down (slow is less speed, so must be down).
People who write computer programs that say "hello world" and nothing
else - clearly that program doesn't have the intelligence to say hello.
Bothering to distinguish between burned and burnt.
Forward instead of forwards.

Listen up and park up instead of listen and park

Visitation instead of visit.

That damned yankee phrase I cant think of for the moment.
Old June 10th 21, 07:14 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

Default CAUTION!!! Birdbrain, the Abnormal Pathological Attention Whore, Strikes, AGAIN!

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 17:36:53 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (aka "Commander Kinsey",
"James Wilkinson", "Steven ******","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.),
the pathological resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs,
blathered again:

FLUSH the subnormal sociopathic trolling attention whore's latest
attention-baiting sick bull**** unread again

--
about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL)
trolling:

--
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

--
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a ****ing moronic motorist."

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."

--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"the **** poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

--
asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"

--
Christie addressing endlessly driveling Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander
Kinsey" LOL):

--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable

--
Richard to pathetic ****** Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a ******** with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to

--
Lewis about nym-shifting Birdbrain:
"Typical narcissist troll, thinks his **** is so grand he has the right to
Old June 10th 21, 07:16 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 02:48:03 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
TYPICAL retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rodent and sociopath
Birdbrain from August 26th 2018:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rodent: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred
that you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rodent: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding
that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rodent: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough
to shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rodent: "Only a terminal ****wit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rodent: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what
you are born with."

MID: