Old December 8th 10, 08:39 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Completely and utterly OT - People annoy me

Planet Rock get a day or two advanced ticket sales over Joe Public. Paul
Rodgers at Blackpool Opera House, April 2011, so I email 10 people who may
be interested. 6 say yes, get me a ticket, 3 say they can't make it and one
says it's too far ahead, I don't know what I'll be doing then. WHAT?????

I say, if you want to go, book the ticket and then if anything else crops up
later, you just say sorry, going to see Paul Rodgers that day - he's
dithering.

Is it just me or is he fekkin' stoopid???????

Old December 8th 10, 09:12 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/12/10 20:39, Pete Zahut wrote:
Planet Rock get a day or two advanced ticket sales over Joe Public. Paul
Rodgers at Blackpool Opera House, April 2011, so I email 10 people who may
be interested. 6 say yes, get me a ticket, 3 say they can't make it and one
says it's too far ahead, I don't know what I'll be doing then. WHAT?????

I say, if you want to go, book the ticket and then if anything else crops up
later, you just say sorry, going to see Paul Rodgers that day - he's
dithering.

Is it just me or is he fekkin' stoopid???????

Stupid or likes Paul Rogers in a "haven't got anything to do, already
clipped my toenails, flossed my widget, so might as well... " kind of way.

--
Tim Watts
Old December 8th 10, 09:24 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Pete Zahut
writes
Planet Rock get a day or two advanced ticket sales over Joe Public. Paul
Rodgers at Blackpool Opera House, April 2011, so I email 10 people who may
be interested. 6 say yes, get me a ticket, 3 say they can't make it and one
says it's too far ahead, I don't know what I'll be doing then. WHAT?????

I say, if you want to go, book the ticket and then if anything else crops up
later, you just say sorry, going to see Paul Rodgers that day - he's
dithering.

Is it just me or is he fekkin' stoopid???????

Maybe he's just not that into you ;-)
--
fred
Old December 8th 10, 11:25 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Pete Zahut wrote:
Planet Rock get a day or two advanced ticket sales over Joe Public.
Paul Rodgers at Blackpool Opera House, April 2011, so I email 10
people who may be interested. 6 say yes, get me a ticket, 3 say they
can't make it and one says it's too far ahead, I don't know what I'll
be doing then. WHAT?????
I say, if you want to go, book the ticket and then if anything else
crops up later, you just say sorry, going to see Paul Rodgers that
day - he's dithering.

Is it just me or is he fekkin' stoopid???????

You should just run him over with your car. That's what I did today to a fat
******* that annoyed me.

--
Adam

Old December 9th 10, 01:13 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

John Rumm wrote:
On 08/12/2010 23:25, ARWadsworth wrote:
Pete wrote:
Planet Rock get a day or two advanced ticket sales over Joe Public.
Paul Rodgers at Blackpool Opera House, April 2011, so I email 10
people who may be interested. 6 say yes, get me a ticket, 3 say they
can't make it and one says it's too far ahead, I don't know what
I'll be doing then. WHAT?????
I say, if you want to go, book the ticket and then if anything else
crops up later, you just say sorry, going to see Paul Rodgers that
day - he's dithering.

Is it just me or is he fekkin' stoopid???????

You should just run him over with your car. That's what I did today
to a fat ******* that annoyed me.

fx: dennis picks up the phone....

And says what? The fatty did not take my number plate so he cannot report
me.

--
Adam

Old December 9th 10, 07:38 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

Pete Zahut :
Planet Rock get a day or two advanced ticket sales over Joe Public. Paul
Rodgers at Blackpool Opera House, April 2011, so I email 10 people who may
be interested. 6 say yes, get me a ticket, 3 say they can't make it and one
says it's too far ahead, I don't know what I'll be doing then. WHAT?????

I say, if you want to go, book the ticket and then if anything else crops up
later, you just say sorry, going to see Paul Rodgers that day - he's
dithering.

Is it just me or is he fekkin' stoopid???????

It's just you. If you really don't understand "it's too far ahead", take
it from me that he meant "no". That's obvious to me even though I have
no idea who Paul Rodgers is.

--
Mike Barnes
Old December 9th 10, 10:45 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 20:39:15 -0000, Pete Zahut wrote:
Planet Rock get a day or two advanced ticket sales over Joe Public. Paul
Rodgers at Blackpool Opera House, April 2011, so I email 10 people who may
be interested. 6 say yes, get me a ticket, 3 say they can't make it and one
says it's too far ahead, I don't know what I'll be doing then. WHAT?????

I say, if you want to go, book the ticket and then if anything else crops up
later, you just say sorry, going to see Paul Rodgers that day - he's
dithering.

Is it just me or is he fekkin' stoopid???????

You think you're annoyed now? Just wait until some of your 6 "definites"
start pulling out. Make sure you have their cash in your wallet before
ordering anything.

--
http://thisreallyismyhost.99k.org/08...9170322499.php
Old December 9th 10, 11:46 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Watts wrote:
On 08/12/10 20:39, Pete Zahut wrote:
Planet Rock get a day or two advanced ticket sales over Joe Public.
Paul Rodgers at Blackpool Opera House, April 2011, so I email 10
people who may be interested. 6 say yes, get me a ticket, 3 say they
can't make it and one says it's too far ahead, I don't know what
I'll be doing then. WHAT????? I say, if you want to go, book the ticket
and then if anything else
crops up later, you just say sorry, going to see Paul Rodgers that
day - he's dithering.

Is it just me or is he fekkin' stoopid???????

Stupid or likes Paul Rogers in a "haven't got anything to do, already
clipped my toenails, flossed my widget, so might as well... " kind of
way.

Nah, his exact words were, "Wow, I'd love to see Paul Rodgers but it's just
to far ahead to know what I'll be doing in April". Even though I was drunk
when I posted this last night (after works christmas do) his attitude still
doesn't make sense to me now when I'm sober.

Old December 9th 10, 11:46 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

fred wrote:
In article , Pete Zahut
writes
Planet Rock get a day or two advanced ticket sales over Joe Public.
Paul Rodgers at Blackpool Opera House, April 2011, so I email 10
people who may be interested. 6 say yes, get me a ticket, 3 say they
can't make it and one says it's too far ahead, I don't know what
I'll be doing then. WHAT????? I say, if you want to go, book the ticket
and then if anything else
crops up later, you just say sorry, going to see Paul Rodgers that
day - he's dithering.

Is it just me or is he fekkin' stoopid???????

Maybe he's just not that into you ;-)

Could be Fred :-)

Old December 9th 10, 11:49 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

Mike Barnes wrote:
Pete Zahut :
Planet Rock get a day or two advanced ticket sales over Joe Public.
Paul Rodgers at Blackpool Opera House, April 2011, so I email 10
people who may be interested. 6 say yes, get me a ticket, 3 say they
can't make it and one says it's too far ahead, I don't know what
I'll be doing then. WHAT?????

I say, if you want to go, book the ticket and then if anything else
crops up later, you just say sorry, going to see Paul Rodgers that
day - he's dithering.

Is it just me or is he fekkin' stoopid???????

It's just you. If you really don't understand "it's too far ahead",
take it from me that he meant "no". That's obvious to me even though
I have no idea who Paul Rodgers is.

As I've just said in my reply to Tim Watts, his exact words were, "Wow, I'd
love to see Paul Rodgers but it's just
to far ahead to know what I'll be doing in April", which doesn't sound like
"no" to me.