Old June 10th 21, 07:18 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 04:01:14 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:

Old June 10th 21, 07:21 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 12:55:48 -0400, Ralph Mowery, another brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:

I bet you do not like people parking in a drive way, and driving on the
park way.

Is there not idiotic bait that you will NOT take, troll-feeding senile
asshole?
Old June 10th 21, 07:23 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 18:54:19 +0100, gareth evans, another mentally
challenged, troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:

Listen up and park up instead of listen and park

What about "Don't feed the troll", troll-feeding asshole?
Old June 10th 21, 08:01 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

Default OT: What words or phrases annoy you?

Rod Speed explained on 6/10/2021 :
gareth evans wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

Tap instead of click.
App instead of program.
Fewer instead of less (even though more has no equivalent).
Slowed up instead of slowed down (slow is less speed, so must be down).
People who write computer programs that say "hello world" and nothing
else - clearly that program doesn't have the intelligence to say hello.
Bothering to distinguish between burned and burnt.
Forward instead of forwards.

Listen up and park up instead of listen and park

Visitation instead of visit.

That damned yankee phrase I cant think of for the moment.

Cayn't get theyah from heeyah.

Old June 10th 21, 08:08 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 3:01:13 PM UTC-4, FromTheRafters wrote:
Rod Speed explained on 6/10/2021 :

That damned yankee phrase I cant think of for the moment.

Cayn't get theyah from heeyah.

I don't think he means "Yankee" the way we mean "Yankee".

He'll probably think of it at some point and enlighten us.

Cindy Hamilton
Old June 10th 21, 08:08 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 14:31:35 -0400, Ralph Mowery, another brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:

In the US a parkway is a road usually in the mountains that is designed
for the people to enjoy looking at the mountains and what they can see.
Not really ment for peopel to get anywhere very fast. Often restricted
to not let commercial vehicles on it.

WTF has this **** got to do with ANY of the three ngs you keep crossposting
it to, troll-feeding senile Yankietard?
Old June 10th 21, 08:53 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
gareth evans wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

Tap instead of click.
App instead of program.
Fewer instead of less (even though more has no equivalent).
Slowed up instead of slowed down (slow is less speed, so must be down).
People who write computer programs that say "hello world" and nothing
else - clearly that program doesn't have the intelligence to say hello.
Bothering to distinguish between burned and burnt.
Forward instead of forwards.

Listen up and park up instead of listen and park

Visitation instead of visit.

That damned yankee phrase I cant think of for the moment.

'expiration date' or 'expiry date'

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Old June 10th 21, 09:06 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

On 10/06/2021 19:23, Peeler wrote:
On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 18:54:19 +0100, gareth evans, another mentally
challenged, troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:

Listen up and park up instead of listen and park

What about "Don't feed the troll", troll-feeding asshole?

You are one sick kiddie.

I wonder if it is possible for the community of contributors
to this NG to get you shut down on the simple basis of
your repeatedly exceeding the Breidbart limit?