Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

Default BART SEZ: I need help to fix and correct two phrases

On Mon, 3 Dec 2018 20:33:59 -0600, "David" wrote:

On 11/29/2018 12:41 AM, ^Bart wrote:
Hello!

I need to fix the phrases below, is there someone who could help me?!

After seventeen years of work in help desk field I accumulated
comunicative competences; I worked with bank’s customers, I helped
them with my colleagues so I got a great team-building attitude
because I had also the trainer rule for the new staff.

High propensity to the problem solving, I gained it during my last
work experience connected to the customer’s management, appointments
of technical assistance, service layers and their cost optimisation.

Thank you very much!
^Bart

Dear fBart,

Yer soundin' a little too highbrow, what which all that fancy-dancey
lingo. Pull yer head out and try talkin' like a regular guy.
You be welcome...

Remember the "Regular Guy" look in "Easy Money." ****in' hilarious!

An' uh, remember the part [of the movie] where the tailor's measuring
Monty's inseam? Where he pops his head out from betwixt Monty's legs
and says, "Twelve inches."
Monty replies, "Yer way off."

Well, he wouldn't be in my case.
LOL

Yer inseam is about 12 inches, shortass?
LOLOK

Miss Recktum: thick as a brick.
LOL

KKKoloon: short as a midget.
LOLOK

I need to get fixed up on my diet.

Stick to junk food from the snack machine. You KNOW it makes sense!

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews