Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I have an immune system. Now he is dead

On 02/06/2021 06:06, Bod wrote:
On 01/06/2021 23:25, Muggles wrote:
On 6/1/2021 4:59 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 16:32:10 -0500, Muggles wrote:

I've had covid already

Â*Â*Â*Â*Not surprising, considering your refusal to wear a mask. I
wonder how many people you intentionally infected?
Â*Â*Â*Â*Do you keep a tally?

I had a sinus infection.Â* They said it was covid.Â* I was tired for a
little while, but then again a sinus infection is something I get at
least once a year when the weather changes. Every time I get a sinus
infection I feel tired for a while.

Did I really have covid?Â* They said I did.Â* Many people have had
similar issues during cold and flu season.Â* I didn't get the flu,
though ... no other symptoms, either.

and so did several other people I know.Â* My body fought
it off like it does most viruses.

Â*Â*Â*Â*So did our ambulance driver. It was a fairly harmless strain.
He died the second time round though. P2, that's nasty.

I'm still here, and will be here until I'm not.Â* That's life.

Â*Â*Â*Â*Carry on not using a mask, and tell us all about it. You can
post even when you're on a respirator.
Â*Â*Â*Â*TIA
Â*Â*Â*Â*[]'s

I've never worn a mask and yet all I had was a sinus infection they
diagnosed as being covid.Â* I live every day as I see fit and take care
of my health in my best interests.Â* Wearing masks are NOT in MY best
interests.

A sinus infection is NOT Covid. Speak to a real doctor.

Coronavirus latches its spiky surface proteins to receptors on healthy
cells, especially those in your lungs. Specifically, the viral proteins
bust into cells through ACE2 receptors. Once inside, the coronavirus
hijacks healthy cells and takes command. Eventually, it kills some of
the healthy cells
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 18:47:29 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

You're behind the times. We went from The Great Respirator Shortage to
OMG We're killing People With Respirators about a year ago.

You sure, endlessly gossiping Trumptard? BG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 22:16:08 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Perhaps my confusion is understandable.

Kinda charming to see that your endless babbling and gossiping even confuses
YOURSELF, senile blabbermouth! LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/1/21 10:59 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 21:05:55 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 6/1/2021 5:32 PM, Muggles wrote:

I've had covid already, and so did several other people I know.Â* My body
fought it off like it does most viruses.

Good for you. My long time friend fought and lost. His widow was
devastated. He is one of 600,000 that did not do well.

I chose vaccination.

Smart man. I also chose vaccination. Sorry to hear about your friend.

Free choice is what the US *was* all about...until the nazi democrats started their draconian lockdowns, N-Zero mask mandates and vaccine passports.
And FWIW, you didn't get a vaccine, you got experimental gene therapy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/1/21 8:47 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 06/01/2021 03:59 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 16:32:10 -0500, Muggles wrote:

I've had covid already

****Not surprising, considering your refusal to wear a mask. I
wonder how many people you intentionally infected?
****Do you keep a tally?

and so did several other people I know.* My body fought

****TIA
****[]'s

You're behind the times. We went from The Great Respirator Shortage to OMG We're killing People With Respirators about a year ago.

Yup, yet another Fony Fauci flip-flop.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/2/21 7:16 AM, Bod wrote:
On 02/06/2021 11:47, Buck Fiden wrote:
On 6/1/21 10:46 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 6/1/2021 6:47 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 21:05:55 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 6/1/2021 5:32 PM, Muggles wrote:

I've had covid already, and so did several other people I know.Â* My body
fought it off like it does most viruses.

Good for you.Â* My long time friend fought and lost.Â* His widow was
devastated.Â* He is one of 600,000 that did not do well.
I chose vaccination.

Those who subscribe to theÂ*Â* idiot agendaÂ*Â*Â* fail to believe
or even recognize theÂ*Â* realÂ*Â*Â* factsÂ*Â* ...

https://www.saltwire.com/prince-edwa...why-100582476/

Â*Â*Â* John T.

And a new wave in U.K.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-57304515

The PCR tests are like the Cheatmatic voting machines. They can be programmed to deliver any result you want.

Jeez! You need serious help.

The leftist search engines won't show you the truth because it doesn't fit their narrative.

https://swprs.org/the-trouble-with-pcr-tests/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/2/2021 6:44 AM, Buck Fiden wrote:
On 6/1/21 10:59 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 21:05:55 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 6/1/2021 5:32 PM, Muggles wrote:

I've had covid already, and so did several other people I know.Â* My
body
fought it off like it does most viruses.

Good for you.Â* My long time friend fought and lost.Â* His widow was
devastated.Â* He is one of 600,000 that did not do well.

I chose vaccination.

Smart man. I also chose vaccination. Sorry to hear about your friend.

Free choice is what the US *was* all about...until the nazi democrats
started their draconian lockdowns, N-Zero mask mandates and vaccine
passports.
And FWIW, you didn't get a vaccine, you got experimental gene therapy.

That "gene therapy" thing has been debunked. Can you come up with a
better excuse? Is repeating what other say your best effort?

Meantime, explain the reduction in new cases since vaccination stated.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/1/21 10:46 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 6/1/2021 6:47 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 21:05:55 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 6/1/2021 5:32 PM, Muggles wrote:

I've had covid already, and so did several other people I know.
My body
fought it off like it does most viruses.

Good for you.Â* My long time friend fought and lost.Â* His widow was
devastated.Â* He is one of 600,000 that did not do well.
I chose vaccination.

Those who subscribe to theÂ*Â* idiot agendaÂ*Â*Â* fail to believe
or even recognize theÂ*Â* realÂ*Â*Â* factsÂ*Â* ...

https://www.saltwire.com/prince-edwa...why-100582476/

Â*Â*Â* John T.

And a new wave in U.K.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-57304515

The PCR tests are like the Cheatmatic voting machines. They can be
programmed to deliver any result you want.

Â*
Jeez! You need serious help.

The leftist search engines won't show you the truth because it doesn't
fit their narrative.

https://swprs.org/the-trouble-with-pcr-tests/

Would be concern of false positive and apparently they do err on that
side. I had to take one before a medical procedure and had the concern
but I was negative.

It can happen in any test. That does not mean testing is useless.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/02/2021 06:43 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 6/2/2021 6:44 AM, Buck Fiden wrote:
On 6/1/21 10:59 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 21:05:55 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 6/1/2021 5:32 PM, Muggles wrote:

I've had covid already, and so did several other people I know. My
body
fought it off like it does most viruses.

Good for you. My long time friend fought and lost. His widow was
devastated. He is one of 600,000 that did not do well.

I chose vaccination.

Smart man. I also chose vaccination. Sorry to hear about your friend.

Free choice is what the US *was* all about...until the nazi democrats
started their draconian lockdowns, N-Zero mask mandates and vaccine
passports.
And FWIW, you didn't get a vaccine, you got experimental gene therapy.

That "gene therapy" thing has been debunked. Can you come up with a
better excuse? Is repeating what other say your best effort?

Meantime, explain the reduction in new cases since vaccination stated.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...ince-june-2020

Yeah, they're down to the same level as last June.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 6:51:39 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 6/1/2021 6:25 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 6/1/2021 4:59 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 16:32:10 -0500, Muggles wrote:

I've had covid already

Not surprising, considering your refusal to wear a mask. I
wonder how many people you intentionally infected?
Do you keep a tally?

I had a sinus infection. They said it was covid. I was tired for a
little while, but then again a sinus infection is something I get at
least once a year when the weather changes. Every time I get a sinus
infection I feel tired for a while.

Did I really have covid? They said I did. Many people have had similar
issues during cold and flu season. I didn't get the flu, though ... no
other symptoms, either.

and so did several other people I know. My body fought
it off like it does most viruses.

So did our ambulance driver. It was a fairly harmless strain.
He died the second time round though. P2, that's nasty.

I'm still here, and will be here until I'm not. That's life.

Carry on not using a mask, and tell us all about it. You can
post even when you're on a respirator.
TIA
[]'s

I've never worn a mask and yet all I had was a sinus infection they
diagnosed as being covid. I live every day as I see fit and take care
of my health in my best interests. Wearing masks are NOT in MY best
interests.

Were you tested or did somebody just say so? If half million died there
must have been maybe fifty million that survived?

I recalled a woman being hospitalized and they said covid but her
husband insisted she be tested and it finally turned out she had
Legionnaires disease.

What's wrong with this picture? A woman is hospitalized, "they said she had
Covid, but her husband insisted she be tested and then it turns out she had
Legionnaires? WTF kind of hospital is that?

Posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4 writes:
[...]

Some made up meme on right-wing talk shows, most likely.

Frank never supplies evidence for his "recollections".

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/2/2021 11:58 AM, trader_4 wrote:
a woman being hospitalized and they said covid but her
husband insisted she be tested and it finally turned out she had
Legionnaires disease

Not sure of exact occurrence but there are postings about similarity.

https://www.gpb.org/news/2020/08/04/...result-in-more

https://pneumonia.biomedcentral.com/...79-020-00080-5
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 2 Jun 2021 07:51:58 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

That "gene therapy" thing has been debunked. Can you come up with a
better excuse? Is repeating what other say your best effort?

Meantime, explain the reduction in new cases since vaccination stated.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...ince-june-2020

Yeah, they're down to the same level as last June.

Your point being, senile Trumptard?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/2/2021 12:15 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
trader_4 writes:
[...]

Come on man. Since I do not get paid to post, it may come from the top
of my head. I see references on this one. Like several of your butt
buddies here, all is political to you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 22:16:08 -0600, rbowman wrote:

This article was fairly early in the game but suggests non-invasive
treatment is preferable, reserving ventilators for in extremis use
instead of the first course of treatment.

They bought all these ventilators and now they need to amortize them
over as many patients as possible.
Medicine is still a business.
Posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4 writes:
[...]

What's wrong with this picture?Â*Â* A woman is hospitalized, "they said
she had
Covid, but her husband insisted she be tested and then it turns out
she had
Legionnaires?Â*Â* WTF kind of hospital is that?

Some made up meme on right-wing talk shows, most likely.

Frank never supplies evidence for his "recollections".

Come on man.Â* Since I do not get paid to post, it may come from the top
of my head.Â* I see references on this one.Â* Like several of your butt
buddies here, all is political to you.

Yeah! The top of your head is right next to your butt.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/1/21 10:46 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 6/1/2021 6:47 PM, wrote:
[...]

And the rightie search engines are random lie detection engines.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 2 Jun 2021 08:58:50 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

[...]

The kind we have been talking about all along and you said doesn't
exist. Covid is good business. Hospitals are still in business, even
the non-profits. They still have bookkeepers.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 02 Jun 2021 11:48:11 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

Sounds like the same place mentioned above, where Muggles said "I had a
sinus infection. They said it was covid."

A real doctor would never diagnose COVID-19 without a positive
test.
She was either tested (and her exam was positive) or she went
to one of those fraudulent faith-"healers".
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/1/21 10:46 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 6/1/2021 6:47 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 21:05:55 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 6/1/2021 5:32 PM, Muggles wrote:

I've had covid already, and so did several other people I know. My
body
fought it off like it does most viruses.

Good for you. My long time friend fought and lost. His widow was
devastated. He is one of 600,000 that did not do well.
I chose vaccination.

Those who subscribe to the idiot agenda fail to believe
or even recognize the real facts ...

https://www.saltwire.com/prince-edwa...why-100582476/

And a new wave in U.K.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-57304515

The PCR tests are like the Cheatmatic voting machines. They can be
programmed to deliver any result you want.

Jeez! You need serious help.

Fools like that are way beyond any help.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 2 Jun 2021 12:22:08 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

On 6/2/2021 11:58 AM, trader_4 wrote:
a woman being hospitalized and they said covid but her
husband insisted she be tested and it finally turned out she had
Legionnaires disease

Not sure of exact occurrence but there are postings about similarity.

https://www.gpb.org/news/2020/08/04/...result-in-more

https://pneumonia.biomedcentral.com/...79-020-00080-5

This is probably an old story. Since the government started looking at
these more closely, the first thing everyone gets is a Covid test.
1. for quarantine purposes
2. So they can call them Covid patients without any troubling
questions.

The main thing that changed is now, if you are vaccinated, the CDC
wants them to differentiate between dying WITH covid and dying FROM
covid.
The government likes reassuring stats on the vaccine.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 04:28:53 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

cretin's pathological trolling:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/1/2021 5:40 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 17:25:08 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 6/1/2021 4:59 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 16:32:10 -0500, Muggles wrote:

I've had covid already

Not surprising, considering your refusal to wear a mask. I
wonder how many people you intentionally infected?
Do you keep a tally?

I had a sinus infection. They said it was covid. I was tired for a
little while, but then again a sinus infection is something I get at
least once a year when the weather changes. Every time I get a sinus
infection I feel tired for a while.

Did I really have covid? They said I did.

If your viral exam came back positive or if your antibodies
were elevated., you did indeed.
GratZ.

So did our ambulance driver. It was a fairly harmless strain.
He died the second time round though. P2, that's nasty.

I'm still here, and will be here until I'm not. That's life.

Carry on not using a mask, and tell us all about it. You can
post even when you're on a respirator.

Wearing masks are NOT in MY best interests.

Fsck the others, right?

Other people take care of THEIR health in their best interests, so if
they want to wear masks, it's their choice to do so.

I don't wear masks and never will because it's in MY BEST INTERESTS not
to wear them.

You didn't reply. Do you keep a tally of all the people you
infected? If so, how many died or were incapacitated for life?
TIA

How many people did you kill while you were a practicing doctor? Do you
keep a tally?

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/1/2021 5:51 PM, Frank wrote:
[...]

Were you tested or did somebody just say so?Â* If half million died there
must have been maybe fifty million that survived?

Yes, I was tested.

I recalled a woman being hospitalized and they said covid but her
husband insisted she be tested and it finally turned out she had
Legionnaires disease.

All I had was a sinus infection that was treated with antibiotics.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/1/2021 6:04 PM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
On 6/1/2021 6:32 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 6/1/2021 5:28 PM, Buck Fiden wrote:
On 6/1/21 5:59 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 16:32:10 -0500, Muggles wrote:

I've had covid already

Â*Â*Â*Â*Not surprising, considering your refusal to wear a mask. I
wonder how many people you intentionally infected?
Â*Â*Â*Â*Do you keep a tally?

and so did several other people I know.Â* My body fought
it off like it does most viruses.

Â*Â*Â*Â*So did our ambulance driver. It was a fairly harmless strain.
He died the second time round though. P2, that's nasty.
Â*Â*Â*Â*Carry on not using a mask, and tell us all about it. You can
post even when you're on a respirator.
Â*Â*Â*Â*TIA
Â*Â*Â*Â*[]'s

Expecting a mask to protect you from the Fauci-19 virus is like
expecting a chain link fence to keep mosquitoes out of your yard.

hahaha!! Good one!

One video is worth a thousand words...

https://videos.files.wordpress.com/4...d-noel_dvd.mp4

yeah I've seen many similar videos ...

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/1/2021 8:05 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 6/1/2021 5:32 PM, Muggles wrote:

I've had covid already, and so did several other people I know.Â* My
body fought it off like it does most viruses.

Good for you.Â* My long time friend fought and lost.Â* His widow was
devastated.Â* He is one of 600,000 that did not do well.

I'm not that individual who passed away, either. My health issues are
not the same as his, therefore, I don't wear masks.

I chose vaccination.

I choose to NOT take experimental shots. I'd rather wait to see how all
the guinea pigs fair in the next several years after having been
experimented upon.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/2/2021 12:06 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

Tell that to the lab who tested my nose swab. I was treated for a sinus
infection, but they said I had covid.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/2/2021 6:13 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 6/1/2021 5:51 PM, Frank wrote:
[...]

Then, I think you are good to go if the test was positive. If not you
never had it.

Gets odd as a friend that was vaccinated had to get tested before he
went in for angiography.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/2/2021 6:19 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 6/2/2021 12:06 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

Tell that to the lab who tested my nose swab.Â* I was treated for a sinus
infection, but they said I had covid.

OK. Just saw that it was positive. I would think you do not need
vaccination but for myself, I would double down and get it.

Only agony we had getting vaccinated were the backups and travel
amounting to over 4 hours per shot. Now I could walk in any local drug
store and be done with it in a few minutes.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 2 Jun 2021 17:12:26 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 6/1/2021 5:40 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 17:25:08 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 6/1/2021 4:59 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 16:32:10 -0500, Muggles wrote:

I've had covid already

Not surprising, considering your refusal to wear a mask. I
wonder how many people you intentionally infected?
Do you keep a tally?

I had a sinus infection. They said it was covid. I was tired for a
little while, but then again a sinus infection is something I get at
least once a year when the weather changes. Every time I get a sinus
infection I feel tired for a while.

Did I really have covid? They said I did.

If your viral exam came back positive or if your antibodies
were elevated., you did indeed.
GratZ.

I'll have to guess the results are a "state secret".

So did our ambulance driver. It was a fairly harmless strain.
He died the second time round though. P2, that's nasty.

I'm still here, and will be here until I'm not. That's life.

Carry on not using a mask, and tell us all about it. You can
post even when you're on a respirator.

Wearing masks are NOT in MY best interests.

Fsck the others, right?

Other people take care of THEIR health in their best interests, so if
they want to wear masks, it's their choice to do so.

I don't wear masks and never will because it's in MY BEST INTERESTS not
to wear them.

A mask prevents killing other people. It offers little
protection.
So I can only deduce it's "in your best interest" to kill
innocent people.

You didn't reply. Do you keep a tally of all the people you
infected? If so, how many died or were incapacitated for life?
TIA

How many people did you kill while you were a practicing doctor? Do you
keep a tally?

Three (in 30 years of practice). No, I don't keep a tally, no
need, my numbers are much smaller than yours.
You didn't answer my question.

disease is a result of human behavior - not God.

I fail to understand why you capitalize the word "god".
It/he/she doesn't exist. But the remainder of your statement is
correct.
It's the only thing you got right since you started posting
here.
HTH
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 2 Jun 2021 17:19:50 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 6/2/2021 12:06 AM, Bod wrote:

A sinus infection is NOT Covid. Speak to a real doctor.

Tell that to the lab who tested my nose swab. I was treated for a sinus
infection, but they said I had covid.

The nose swab can give false negatives, but false positives
are extremely rare.
You caught COVID, and infected others.
Well done.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/1/2021 5:51 PM, Frank wrote:
[...]

Nothing odd about that, not everyone who gets vaccinated
gets an adequate immune response and so can be infected.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/2/2021 12:06 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

In fact vaccination produces a much better immune
response than getting infected and recovering.

but for myself, I would double down and get it.

Only agony we had getting vaccinated were the backups and travel amounting
to over 4 hours per shot. Now I could walk in any local drug store and be
done with it in a few minutes.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/2/2021 12:06 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

She caught one variant(a fairly harmless one it seems - of the
8 original strains only 3 were dangerous). She has no immunity against
the others.
I'm sort of hoping she "does a deputy". Even worthless people
can be useful if they serve as a (bad) example.
It's a pity she'd have to die to accomplish that.
[]'s

Only agony we had getting vaccinated were the backups and travel
amounting to over 4 hours per shot. Now I could walk in any local drug
store and be done with it in a few minutes.

--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/2/2021 12:06 AM, Bod wrote:

A sinus infection is NOT Covid. Speak to a real doctor.

Tell that to the lab who tested my nose swab. I was treated for a sinus
infection, but they said I had covid.

The nose swab can give false negatives, but false positives
are extremely rare.
You caught COVID, and infected others.
Well done.

I'm wondering how she got tested without wearing a mask ?
At one of my test sites, I was asked to replace my new N95
and wear one of their new surgical masks - just so they _know_
that it's a new mask and not an old dirty or home-made one.
ps : kudos and thanks to both - the testing sites and
the vaccination sites - here in s. Ontario -
with few exceptions - models of professional efficiency !
.. with good doses of compassion and cheerfulness
thrown in for good measure !
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Shadow" wrote in message
[...]

Helps with preventing and not just with killing, with infecting other people
too.

It offers little protection.

That's mindless bull****. There might just be a reason
masks are used by medical professionals and others
testing for the virus and treating the infected.

So I can only deduce it's "in your best
interest" to kill innocent people.

You didn't reply. Do you keep a tally of all the people you
infected? If so, how many died or were incapacitated for life?
TIA

How many people did you kill while you were a practicing doctor? Do you
keep a tally?

Three (in 30 years of practice). No, I don't keep a tally, no
need, my numbers are much smaller than yours.
You didn't answer my question.

disease is a result of human behavior - not God.

I fail to understand why you capitalize the word "god".
It/he/she doesn't exist. But the remainder of your statement is
correct.
It's the only thing you got right since you started posting
here.
HTH
[]'s

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/2/2021 12:06 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

One that has killed something like 3 million world wide.

- of the 8 original strains only 3 were dangerous).

More mindless pig ignorant bull****.

She has no immunity against the others.

More mindless pig ignorant bull****.

I'm sort of hoping she "does a deputy". Even worthless
people can be useful if they serve as a (bad) example.
It's a pity she'd have to die to accomplish that.
[]'s

Only agony we had getting vaccinated were the backups and travel
amounting to over 4 hours per shot. Now I could walk in any local drug
store and be done with it in a few minutes.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Sounds like the same place mentioned above, where Muggles said "I had a
sinus infection. They said it was covid."

A real doctor would never diagnose COVID-19 without a positive
test.
She was either tested (and her exam was positive) or she went
to one of those fraudulent faith-"healers".
[]'s

It's Jenn, after all, so the latter is the safe bet.