Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_31_] Muggles[_31_] is offline

Default I have an immune system. Now he is dead

On 6/1/2021 5:40 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 17:25:08 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 6/1/2021 4:59 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 16:32:10 -0500, Muggles wrote:

I've had covid already

Not surprising, considering your refusal to wear a mask. I
wonder how many people you intentionally infected?
Do you keep a tally?

I had a sinus infection. They said it was covid. I was tired for a
little while, but then again a sinus infection is something I get at
least once a year when the weather changes. Every time I get a sinus
infection I feel tired for a while.

Did I really have covid? They said I did.

If your viral exam came back positive or if your antibodies
were elevated., you did indeed.
GratZ.

So did our ambulance driver. It was a fairly harmless strain.
He died the second time round though. P2, that's nasty.

I'm still here, and will be here until I'm not. That's life.

Carry on not using a mask, and tell us all about it. You can
post even when you're on a respirator.

Wearing masks are NOT in MY best interests.

Fsck the others, right?

Other people take care of THEIR health in their best interests, so if
they want to wear masks, it's their choice to do so.

I don't wear masks and never will because it's in MY BEST INTERESTS not
to wear them.

You didn't reply. Do you keep a tally of all the people you
infected? If so, how many died or were incapacitated for life?
TIA

How many people did you kill while you were a practicing doctor? Do you
keep a tally?

--
Maggie