Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default I have an immune system. Now he is dead

On Wed, 2 Jun 2021 18:55:06 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

On 6/2/2021 6:19 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 6/2/2021 12:06 AM, Bod wrote:
On 01/06/2021 23:25, Muggles wrote:
On 6/1/2021 4:59 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 16:32:10 -0500, Muggles wrote:

I've had covid already

****Not surprising, considering your refusal to wear a mask. I
wonder how many people you intentionally infected?
****Do you keep a tally?

I had a sinus infection.* They said it was covid.* I was tired for a
little while, but then again a sinus infection is something I get at
least once a year when the weather changes. Every time I get a sinus
infection I feel tired for a while.

Did I really have covid?* They said I did.* Many people have had
similar issues during cold and flu season.* I didn't get the flu,
though ... no other symptoms, either.

and so did several other people I know.* My body fought
it off like it does most viruses.

****So did our ambulance driver. It was a fairly harmless strain.
He died the second time round though. P2, that's nasty.

I'm still here, and will be here until I'm not.* That's life.

****Carry on not using a mask, and tell us all about it. You can
post even when you're on a respirator.
****TIA
****[]'s

I've never worn a mask and yet all I had was a sinus infection they
diagnosed as being covid.* I live every day as I see fit and take
care of my health in my best interests.* Wearing masks are NOT in MY
best interests.

A sinus infection is NOT Covid. Speak to a real doctor.

Tell that to the lab who tested my nose swab.* I was treated for a sinus
infection, but they said I had covid.

OK. Just saw that it was positive. I would think you do not need
vaccination but for myself, I would double down and get it.

She caught one variant(a fairly harmless one it seems - of the
8 original strains only 3 were dangerous). She has no immunity against
the others.
I'm sort of hoping she "does a deputy". Even worthless people
can be useful if they serve as a (bad) example.
It's a pity she'd have to die to accomplish that.
[]'s

Only agony we had getting vaccinated were the backups and travel
amounting to over 4 hours per shot. Now I could walk in any local drug
store and be done with it in a few minutes.

--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012