Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Senile Silver Clown Gives Covid Vaccine to Al Qaeda Terrorists

Honestly, is anyone even a little bit surprised that the Biden

administration would give terrorists a vaccine before they get

it to Americans. WTF?!?

https://populist.press/biden-gives-c...da-terrorists/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/29/2021 5:06 PM, Gary Jones wrote:
Honestly, is anyone even a little bit surprised that the Biden

administration would give terrorists a vaccine before they get

it to Americans. WTF?!?

https://populist.press/biden-gives-c...da-terrorists/

I heard our dem governor is giving it to prisoners here too because
after all why should some poor guy sentenced to life in prison get sick
and die?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 29/01/2021 17:52, Frank wrote:
On 1/29/2021 5:06 PM, Gary Jones wrote:
Honestly, is anyone even a little bit surprised that the Biden

administration would give terrorists a vaccine before they get

it to Americans. WTF?!?

https://populist.press/biden-gives-c...da-terrorists/

I heard our dem governor is giving it to prisoners here too because
after all why should some poor guy sentenced to life in prison get sick
and die?

Because the prisoner could pass the virus onto the staff and any
ancillary workers, eg; cleaners. They in turn could infect their
families etc.
it's not rocket surgery.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Idiotic troll self-styled Gary Jones bloviated nonsense

Bod writes:
On 29/01/2021 17:52, Frank wrote:
On 1/29/2021 5:06 PM, Gary Jones wrote:
Honestly, is anyone even a little bit surprised that the Biden

administration would give terrorists a vaccine before they get

it to Americans. WTF?!?

https://populist.press/biden-gives-c...da-terrorists/

I heard our dem governor is giving it to prisoners here too because
after all why should some poor guy sentenced to life in prison get sick
and die?

Because the prisoner could pass the virus onto the staff and any
ancillary workers, eg; cleaners. They in turn could infect their
families etc.
it's not rocket surgery.

Besides

1) The vast majority of prisoners are _not_ on death row.
2) Prisoners are still citizens.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/29/2021 1:11 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Bod writes:
On 29/01/2021 17:52, Frank wrote:
On 1/29/2021 5:06 PM, Gary Jones wrote:
Honestly, is anyone even a little bit surprised that the Biden

administration would give terrorists a vaccine before they get

it to Americans. WTF?!?

https://populist.press/biden-gives-c...da-terrorists/

I heard our dem governor is giving it to prisoners here too because
after all why should some poor guy sentenced to life in prison get sick
and die?

Because the prisoner could pass the virus onto the staff and any
ancillary workers, eg; cleaners. They in turn could infect their
families etc.
it's not rocket surgery.

Besides

1) The vast majority of prisoners are _not_ on death row.
2) Prisoners are still citizens.

So let's put them first.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Frank" "frank wrote in message
On 1/29/2021 5:06 PM, Gary Jones wrote:
Honestly, is anyone even a little bit surprised that the Biden

administration would give terrorists a vaccine before they get

it to Americans. WTF?!?

https://populist.press/biden-gives-c...da-terrorists/

I heard our dem governor is giving it to prisoners here too because after
all why should some poor guy sentenced to life in prison get sick and die?

Its actually to avoid an infected person killing lots of them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Scott Lurndal" wrote in message
Bod writes:
On 29/01/2021 17:52, Frank wrote:
On 1/29/2021 5:06 PM, Gary Jones wrote:
Honestly, is anyone even a little bit surprised that the Biden

administration would give terrorists a vaccine before they get

it to Americans. WTF?!?

https://populist.press/biden-gives-c...da-terrorists/

I heard our dem governor is giving it to prisoners here too because
after all why should some poor guy sentenced to life in prison get sick
and die?

Because the prisoner could pass the virus onto the staff and any
ancillary workers, eg; cleaners. They in turn could infect their
families etc.
it's not rocket surgery.

Besides

1) The vast majority of prisoners are _not_ on death row.
2) Prisoners are still citizens.

And are in an environment where this virus spreads
very easily if an infected person shows up.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/29/2021 1:15 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Frank" "frank wrote in message
On 1/29/2021 5:06 PM, Gary Jones wrote:
Honestly, is anyone even a little bit surprised that the Biden

administration would give terrorists a vaccine before they get

it to Americans. WTF?!?

https://populist.press/biden-gives-c...da-terrorists/

I heard our dem governor is giving it to prisoners here too because
after all why should some poor guy sentenced to life in prison get
sick and die?

Its actually to avoid an infected person killing lots of them.

Prevents them from killing and infecting the US citizens and military
that work there. Prisons and nursing homes are incubators for Covid.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 05:21:29 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Are there death rows in Australia, senile Rodent? If not, STFU and **** off
to an Australian ng!

--
Richard about senile Rodent:
"Rod Speed, a bare faced pig and ignorant ****."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 05:15:15 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Its actually to avoid an infected person killing lots of them.

It's actually all NONE of yours, senile trolling Australian pest!

--
"Who or What is Rod Speed?
man" on the InterNet."

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod writes:
On 29/01/2021 17:52, Frank wrote:
On 1/29/2021 5:06 PM, Gary Jones wrote:
Honestly, is anyone even a little bit surprised that the Biden

administration would give terrorists a vaccine before they get

it to Americans. WTF?!?

https://populist.press/biden-gives-c...da-terrorists/

I heard our dem governor is giving it to prisoners here too because
after all why should some poor guy sentenced to life in prison get sick
and die?

Because the prisoner could pass the virus onto the staff and any
ancillary workers, eg; cleaners. They in turn could infect their
families etc.
it's not rocket surgery.

Besides

1) The vast majority of prisoners are _not_ on death row.
2) Prisoners are still citizens.

So let's put them first.

Why not? Just like retirement and nursing homes, they're stuck
with little opportunity to social distance and the downsides
of widespread outbreaks are obvious, regardless of source.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 29 Jan 2021 17:58:29 +0000, Bod
wrote:

On 29/01/2021 17:52, Frank wrote:
On 1/29/2021 5:06 PM, Gary Jones wrote:
Honestly, is anyone even a little bit surprised that the Biden

administration would give terrorists a vaccine before they get

it to Americans. WTF?!?

https://populist.press/biden-gives-c...da-terrorists/

I heard our dem governor is giving it to prisoners here too because
after all why should some poor guy sentenced to life in prison get sick
and die?

Because the prisoner could pass the virus onto the staff and any
ancillary workers, eg; cleaners.

I think they do their own cleaning. But I congratulate you for getting
eg right. More than half of the people who use it and ie reverse them.

They in turn could infect their
families etc.
it's not rocket surgery.

Maybe it's brain science.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 29 Jan 2021 13:22:00 -0500, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 1/29/2021 1:15 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Frank" "frank wrote in message
On 1/29/2021 5:06 PM, Gary Jones wrote:
Honestly, is anyone even a little bit surprised that the Biden

administration would give terrorists a vaccine before they get

it to Americans. WTF?!?

https://populist.press/biden-gives-c...da-terrorists/

I heard our dem governor is giving it to prisoners here too because

Illinois is the only state where prisoners are on the list. Are you in
Illinois? Why not say what state and who you are talking about? Are
you trying to protect him?

after all why should some poor guy sentenced to life in prison get
sick and die?

Its actually to avoid an infected person killing lots of them.

Prevents them from killing and infecting the US citizens and military
that work there. Prisons and nursing homes are incubators for Covid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/29/2021 11:22 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/29/2021 1:15 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Frank" "frank wrote in message
On 1/29/2021 5:06 PM, Gary Jones wrote:
Honestly, is anyone even a little bit surprised that the Biden

administration would give terrorists a vaccine before they get

it to Americans. WTF?!?

https://populist.press/biden-gives-c...da-terrorists/

I heard our dem governor is giving it to prisoners here too because
after all why should some poor guy sentenced to life in prison get
sick and die?

Its actually to avoid an infected person killing lots of them.

Prevents them from killing and infecting the US citizens and military
that work there. Prisons and nursing homes are incubators for Covid.

Last spring Marion Correctional Institution in Ohio made the news for
having close to 2000 inmates who tested positive. Like everything else
that vanishes from the news once the click bait value dries up, I can't
find how many people died at MCI.

https://www.cleveland.com/coronaviru...continues.html

That claims 90 deaths out of a population of 44,600 or about 200 per
100,000.

https://www.prisonpolicy.org/blog/20.../prisondeaths/

Those statistics are pre-covid and claim 300 per 100,000, mostly from
chronic illness in an aging prison population.

It still is safer than a nursing home.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"rbowman" wrote in message
[...]

Because hardly any in jail are as old as those in
nursing homes.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 29/01/2021 17:52, Frank wrote:
On 1/29/2021 5:06 PM, Gary Jones wrote:
Honestly, is anyone even a little bit surprised that the Biden

administration would give terrorists a vaccine before they get

it to Americans. WTF?!?

https://populist.press/biden-gives-c...da-terrorists/

I heard our dem governor is giving it to prisoners here too because
after all why should some poor guy sentenced to life in prison get sick
and die?

Because the prisoner could pass the virus onto the staff and any
ancillary workers, eg; cleaners.

I think they do their own cleaning. But I congratulate you for getting
eg right. More than half of the people who use it and ie reverse them.

They in turn could infect their
families etc.
it's not rocket surgery.

Maybe it's brain science.

Can I phone a friend for the answer? ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 13:58:13 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

Because hardly any in jail are as old as those in
nursing homes.

Post your proof that THAT is the reason, senile asshole! Or are only
mouthing off again, you "all-knowing" cantankerous senile Australian pest?