Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default OT: Senile Silver Clown Gives Covid Vaccine to Al QaedaTerrorists

On 29/01/2021 21:13, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 29 Jan 2021 17:58:29 +0000, Bod
wrote:

On 29/01/2021 17:52, Frank wrote:
On 1/29/2021 5:06 PM, Gary Jones wrote:
Honestly, is anyone even a little bit surprised that the Biden

administration would give terrorists a vaccine before they get

it to Americans. WTF?!?

https://populist.press/biden-gives-c...da-terrorists/

I heard our dem governor is giving it to prisoners here too because
after all why should some poor guy sentenced to life in prison get sick
and die?

Because the prisoner could pass the virus onto the staff and any
ancillary workers, eg; cleaners.

I think they do their own cleaning. But I congratulate you for getting
eg right. More than half of the people who use it and ie reverse them.

They in turn could infect their
families etc.
it's not rocket surgery.

Maybe it's brain science.

Can I phone a friend for the answer? ;-)