Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default OT: Senile Silver Clown Gives Covid Vaccine to Al QaedaTerrorists

On 01/29/2021 11:22 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/29/2021 1:15 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Frank" "frank wrote in message
On 1/29/2021 5:06 PM, Gary Jones wrote:
Honestly, is anyone even a little bit surprised that the Biden

administration would give terrorists a vaccine before they get

it to Americans. WTF?!?

https://populist.press/biden-gives-c...da-terrorists/

I heard our dem governor is giving it to prisoners here too because
after all why should some poor guy sentenced to life in prison get
sick and die?

Its actually to avoid an infected person killing lots of them.

Prevents them from killing and infecting the US citizens and military
that work there. Prisons and nursing homes are incubators for Covid.

Last spring Marion Correctional Institution in Ohio made the news for
having close to 2000 inmates who tested positive. Like everything else
that vanishes from the news once the click bait value dries up, I can't
find how many people died at MCI.

https://www.cleveland.com/coronaviru...continues.html

That claims 90 deaths out of a population of 44,600 or about 200 per
100,000.

https://www.prisonpolicy.org/blog/20.../prisondeaths/

Those statistics are pre-covid and claim 300 per 100,000, mostly from
chronic illness in an aging prison population.

It still is safer than a nursing home.