Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pence in the spotlight

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...da0efb91b de0

The Constitution directs states to send their electoral college votes to
Congress to be counted in a special joint session. An 1887 statute
requires Pence, as president of the Senate, to chair this joint session.

A joint session. I'll bet it's live streamed. Maybe even on the
broadcase networks.

Too late for Pence to redeem himself, but we'll see if he makes it
worse.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 23 Dec 2020 13:45:53 -0500, micky wrote:

I'll bet it's live streamed.

Hi "micky" (aka Bob F., & T, and plenty of other socks),

This is yet another polite request asking you to stop trolling the repair
ng with your infantile always off topic political trolls.

Thanks!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/23/2020 7:25 PM, Arlen Holder wrote:
On Wed, 23 Dec 2020 13:45:53 -0500, micky wrote:

I'll bet it's live streamed.

Hi "micky" (aka Bob F., & T, and plenty of other socks),

This is yet another polite request asking you to stop trolling the repair
ng with your infantile always off topic political trolls.

Thanks!

Yah, Micky gots more socks than a centipede.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/23/2020 10:45 AM, micky wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...da0efb91b de0

The Constitution directs states to send their electoral college votes to
Congress to be counted in a special joint session. An 1887 statute
requires Pence, as president of the Senate, to chair this joint session.

A joint session. I'll bet it's live streamed. Maybe even on the
broadcase networks.

Too late for Pence to redeem himself, but we'll see if he makes it
worse.

It is usually a big nothingburger. This year may be a farce.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, December 24, 2020 at 12:03:03 AM UTC-5, Bob F wrote:
On 12/23/2020 10:45 AM, micky wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...da0efb91b de0

The Constitution directs states to send their electoral college votes to
Congress to be counted in a special joint session. An 1887 statute
requires Pence, as president of the Senate, to chair this joint session..

A joint session. I'll bet it's live streamed. Maybe even on the
broadcase networks.

Too late for Pence to redeem himself, but we'll see if he makes it
worse.

It is usually a big nothingburger. This year may be a farce.

Did you see that the Lincoln Project is still at work? They have apparently got Trump mad
at Pence now, because they put out another commercial, after the election that showed
Pence distancing himself from Trump. They only played it on air during the times and
places they figured it likely that Trump would be watching. Interesting, eh? If the Lincoln
Project can figure out how to screw with Trump's addled, narcissistic mind, just imagine
what our foreign enemies must be doing. We saw Putin and KJU play him like a fiddle
publicly.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 23 Dec 2020 21:02:53 -0800, Bob F
wrote:

On 12/23/2020 10:45 AM, micky wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...da0efb91b de0

The Constitution directs states to send their electoral college votes to
Congress to be counted in a special joint session. An 1887 statute
requires Pence, as president of the Senate, to chair this joint session.

A joint session. I'll bet it's live streamed. Maybe even on the
broadcase networks.

Too late for Pence to redeem himself, but we'll see if he makes it
worse.

It is usually a big nothingburger. This year may be a farce.

Trump and Pence spent more than hour [on Wednesday] in the oval office
and trump is "confused why Pence can't step in and" [do something that
would elect trump]. CNN I don't remember how CNN phrased it, but it
referred to the Jan. 6.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 12/23/2020 10:45 AM, micky wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...da0efb91b de0

The Constitution directs states to send their electoral college votes to
Congress to be counted in a special joint session. An 1887 statute
requires Pence, as president of the Senate, to chair this joint session.

A joint session. I'll bet it's live streamed. Maybe even on the
broadcase networks.

Too late for Pence to redeem himself, but we'll see if he makes it
worse.

It is usually a big nothingburger. This year may be a farce.

Trump and Pence spent more than hour [on Wednesday] in the oval office
and trump is "confused why Pence can't step in and" [do something that
would elect trump]. CNN I don't remember how CNN phrased it, but it
referred to the Jan. 6.

Other reports say that Trump is confused about the role Pence will play on
Jan, 6th. Pence will be presiding, but other than that he doesn't really
have an active role. Trump seems to think, according to aides and other
sources, that Pence can just short circuit the proceedings and declare
Trump the winner.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/26/2020 3:05 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:

Trump and Pence spent more than hour [on Wednesday] in the oval office
and trump is "confused why Pence can't step in and" [do something that
would elect trump]. CNN I don't remember how CNN phrased it, but it
referred to the Jan. 6.

Other reports say that Trump is confused about the role Pence will play on
Jan, 6th. Pence will be presiding, but other than that he doesn't really
have an active role. Trump seems to think, according to aides and other
sources, that Pence can just short circuit the proceedings and declare
Trump the winner.

I can see Trump expecting Pence to stand up for him and demand the
election be invalidated. Legally, no reason to do that but the guy in
charge does not care. This can cause a big rift if there is not one
already.
I'm going to get the large popcorn to watch this one play out.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 24 Dec 2020 00:25:05 -0000 (UTC), Arlen
Holder wrote:

On Wed, 23 Dec 2020 13:45:53 -0500, micky wrote:

I'll bet it's live streamed.

Hi "micky" (aka Bob F., & T, and plenty of other socks),

This is yet another polite request asking you to stop trolling the repair
ng with your infantile always off topic political trolls.

Thanks!

One time on vacation, I was able to rent 1/3 of a room in a college
dormitory, when the school didn't have enough students to fill the dorm.
I was 61 years old, 40+ years older than those the building was bought
for (though there were others beyond college age, still younger than I).

It was a great place to stay and 8 years later I wanted to stay there
again, so I wrote and they wrote back that I was too old. I told them I
can get letters attesting to how juvenile I am, like from a 25 year old
friend of mine. (but they also said they had more students by then and
no room.)

I can still get those letters. Now juvenile isn't the same as
infantile, but I still don't feel insulted.

On another trip, I was 70 and my roommates were 38. We got along fine.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 Dec 2020 15:25:17 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

ence to stand

It's always the same infantile socks...

And the same infantile political drivel...

It's all the same sock who knows NOTHING whatsoever about home repair.

Mostly "highwinds", as in the case with the infantile pawlowski troll.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Holder wrote:

[...]

The 70 y/0 thinks everything was fine while the 38 y/o is wondering why old
people always smell like Ben Gay.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

He really is a ****ing moron.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

It sounds a little like Sarah Palin's understanding of "president of
the Senate". ;-)

It is more of an honorary job than anything but he does get the
equivalent vote of a senator if there is a tie.

Building Regulations Spotlight installation Jquinn UK diy 0 November 30th 05 06:43 PM
Brinks Series 7105 photo eye spotlight fixture Jay Britton Electronics Repair 0 September 4th 05 02:35 AM
US Flag spotlight Matt Home Repair 10 May 23rd 05 02:16 AM
Spotlight bulbs: R63 100W? Bert Coules UK diy 0 May 17th 05 01:54 PM
Spotlight advice (HTML post) Reckless UK diy 17 April 25th 05 11:51 AM